aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Bertholdt (L8)Levi SnK (L8)Erwin SnK (L9)
    Reiner Braun (L5)Hange SnK (L7)Levi (L10)
    Yatogami (L6)Levi SnK (L7)Eren SnK (L9)

childish and creepy is fun!

and nah. If copyrights were an issue for something like this there'd never be any doujinshi or fanart of anything. As long as it's expressed that the characters belong to their original creator, like a disclaimer that people do for anything they write/draw that's fanrelated, then it wouldn't be a problem.

@darknesstoy: Yeah! I remember a mention ages ago about animated cards. What happened with that, anyways? o_O

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Roxas (L4)Batman (L1)Kakashi (L10)
    (S010) JokerButters (L4)Quatre (L6)
    Muraki (L8)Iruka (L8)Edward (L5)

Quote Originally Posted by Darknesstoy View Post
    I remember something about animated cards and even some samples were made. I don't know much about it either.
    Yes, I think we're referring to the same thing Glad someone else saw it too.

I'd hope for something that wasn't cards (might just be me) but I'm still curious about if those animated things will be available. Gotta wait and see I guess

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Hibari (L10)NyankoKuroko (L10)
    Masamune (L10)Greed/Lin (L2)Hijikata (L10)
    Phoenix Wright (L2)Yuki KtB (L1)Zuko (L5)

^
    I know they were on Angs request and not Ama's. I remember a bunch of examples with moving borders and inside of the picture (?).

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Darknesstoy View Post
    ^
    I know they were on Angs request and not Ama's. I remember a bunch of examples with moving borders and inside of the picture (?).
    Ah, okay so it was Ang. Yes, and some of them had a reflection light on the cards or something like that. They were prototypes though, if I recall.

Not as entertaining (and creepy ), I think, as other ideas but I hope to see them still Even with those, I'm sure people will want to do more with their points instead of adding just more cards. Maybe they have a special feature to them though, who knows

Thanks for that. I couldn't find the post (I was sure it was a post) but least I'm not the only one Few other people here have seen it too.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)Heart 5 (Red)
    Heart 5 (Red)Iwaizumi Hajime (L8)Oikawa Tooru (L9)
    Tanuma (L10)Natsume (L10)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

I might be wrong, but I think Dai was the one involved with the animated cards and such

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Hibari (L10)NyankoKuroko (L10)
    Masamune (L10)Greed/Lin (L2)Hijikata (L10)
    Phoenix Wright (L2)Yuki KtB (L1)Zuko (L5)

You're welcome, Mirai.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Bertholdt (L8)Levi SnK (L8)Erwin SnK (L9)
    Reiner Braun (L5)Hange SnK (L7)Levi (L10)
    Yatogami (L6)Levi SnK (L7)Eren SnK (L9)

Ang picked it up recently, though, Artemis, if I remember correctly..

There was a thread in the contest section for submission of animated card templates and such that was pretty cool to poke around in. Maybe back in... May-June?

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Hi all, the animated cards were suggested long ago by Dai-kun, then followed up by Amaterasu and stupidgirlang... in which the sample is made my Otome. I will be making them yes... probably releasing it really SLOW if it's out. It's gonna be expensive because of the points rate in this forum.

Anyway, I like MiraiKurosaki's idea and we used to have some decorative thing long ago, but it was under another forum type, and not for VBulletin. Dai-kun manages all of this and only he can do it so far. I will be thinking new ideas for points usage, actually I have some already... it's just that Sept - Dec is gonna be busy months for me due to many things I have listed (fansubs and mag)... I will see what I can do soon in Oct for points usage (contest). But for decorative purposes, it's all Dai-kun from here. He's back and comes here sometimes now, so I will link this to him.

9. + Show/Hide thank you list

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    Hi all, the animated cards were suggested long ago by Dai-kun, then followed up by Amaterasu and stupidgirlang... in which the sample is made my Otome. I will be making them yes... probably releasing it really SLOW if it's out. It's gonna be expensive because of the points rate in this forum.

Anyway, I like MiraiKurosaki's idea and we used to have some decorative thing long ago, but it was under another forum type, and not for VBulletin. Dai-kun manages all of this and only he can do it so far. I will be thinking new ideas for points usage, actually I have some already... it's just that Sept - Dec is gonna be busy months for me due to many things I have listed (fansubs and mag)... I will see what I can do soon in Oct for points usage (contest). But for decorative purposes, it's all Dai-kun from here. He's back and comes here sometimes now, so I will link this to him.
    Thanks for posting so fast, Aarin

A handful of us like the idea of just having something to do with points that isn't card-related. I think the YaoiPet is becoming a fun idea for most now though

But yes, we understand it'll be up to Dai-kun. We don't want him under any pressure though, especially now as he's recovering, but it's something to keep in mind for future dates.

Only wish I knew how to work codes and such myself. I feel bad that Dai has to do it all

Thanks again

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Itachi (L8)Naruto Sage (L10)Sasuke (L12)
    DS_004_rightDS_004_midDS_004_left
    Jiraiya (L6)Tsunade (L7)Orochimaru (L5)

I like Sis' idea of Yaoi pets (makes a spazztic she-brother proud )

I think it will get people excited and will probably spawn other things like adoption centers boutiques and whatnots... maybe I'm getting ahead here but like Artemis, the idea of buying stuff for a lil Itachi makes me go gaga

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast