aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General discussion (first thread)

1. Mousey
    Mousey
    <3

I love your videos Maverick! There just aren't enough good Z/B amvs.
  2. MaverickTears
    MaverickTears
    @Mousey: thank you which is your fav
  3. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    Anyone knows who is the seiyuu of Koji?
  4. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    If i'm not mistaken is Sho Hayami. He is also the voice of Raoul in Ai no Kusabi.
  5. Mousey
    Mousey
    In the anime (both Z&B), Koji is played by Sho Hayami.

For many of the albums, though, Koji is performed by others; two of the more notable ones are Shinichi Ishihara, and Takehide.
  6. ayami84
    ayami84
    *dies at Sho Hayami's voice*
    I finished a couple of days my tribute to Zetsuai...if you like to watch
    ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osE3sIPaPCM
  7. Demeter
    Demeter
    *dies at Shinichi Ishihara's voice*

Oh my, aya, it was so very sweet, so very full of love... It made me want to watch the ovas! Me who didn't like them at all!! Yes it was warm and heartwarming! I smiled during all the amv, and this ending!!! <333 Thank you very much! m(_ _)m
  8. crazyjess89
    crazyjess89
    Hi! ^_^ I just joined this group and thought maybe some of you would be interested in the things I posted in the forum :
    Bad blood (manga) and Calekka (CD) ... Enjoy! ^_^
  9. Mousey
    Mousey
    Woo, thanks for the goodies. <33
  10. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    I really love Koji's voice in the anime, it really could melt all of me, hehe. So Sho Hayami... ok ... and he played Raol in AnK? Oh dear, I have to watch it again, lol.

As for the albuns, all I have is one OST from Zetsuai 1989 and a couple of strayed songs from both that I found in emule, but I wondered how many are there around. I had noticed the singer's voice in that OST is slightly different from the anime and from one of the other songs but oh it's so... *me is in love*

And thank you ppl that posted here all the goodies. Unfortunately, I'm just a leecher. ^^
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast