aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General discussion (first thread)

1. Magamish
    Y halo thar (glad to see this group, one of my favorite series ever)
  2. Mousey
    Mousey
    Yes Magamish! ^_^ I was shocked when I saw that there wasn't a group for MO or Z&B, so I decided to fix that horrible error. =O Glad you're with us!!
  3. Magamish
    Magamish
    I intend to be proactive about my fandom too...MORE FANART, I say. It's a small start, but one nontheless. I just wish there was something I could do to help out GOOC....I needs my properly translated volume 10-14.....and...Dr. BABY! XD
  4. Mousey
    Mousey
    I know your pain! x_o The raws for 10-14 have been posted, but with GoOC's disbanding scare a while back, I've almost given up expecting the last four volumes any time soon (if ever, sigh). ;3;
  5. Magamish
    Magamish
    If ever...? Hm, well, I won't give up, at least when I have no other option at my disposal right now...I just re-read many of the volumes and I'm more psyched for this series than ever! fanart WILL be forthcoming, once I prefect their difficult character designs. XD
    BTW, anyone here have Akuratsu and be willing to detail what I'm missing out on? XD I can't seem to find it anywhere, even to actually purchase it. No such luck even on jpqueen. =<
  6. crazyjess89
    crazyjess89
    I do have Akuratsu... and I purchased it on jpqueen, so you should be able too If you wanna buy it, just login in your account on that site and go to the page of Akuratsu and send a request. They will find it for you and you'll be able to buy it ^^
    And well... if you just wanna see the pictures of the artbook, I think this site has pretty much all of them (except for the doushinji that goes with the artbook)
  7. Magamish
    Magamish
    Funny thing persistence can be...I found a copy on Amazon uk! XD Awesome...
    But thank you.
  8. Mousey
    Mousey
    Hey everyone! I'm in the process of adding some more Ozaki doujinshi right now, and I'll let you know when I've added links for them all. :3
  9. YaminoTenshi
    YaminoTenshi
    hello everyone !!!
  10. Magamish
    Magamish
    Y HALLO THAR YT! What's up?
    I need some fanart soon...damn...these characters aren't as simple to draw as one would think...
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast