aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General discussion (first thread)

1. sapphire76
    sapphire76
    Both ovas are now available here in the streaming vid section for those of you who don't know. I just love both and the manga! It's one of my top faves. I just wanna take Nanjo home and have my way with him...but my hubby would complain.
  2. KuMo
    KuMo
    @Raincat give me those HQ scans and i might finish the series myself.
    i know japanese and have all volumes in japanese but i can't scan them.
    altho i'll need an editor ^^;

also i'll have to tell you, the translations in the english scans on the net are really bad. they translate from the german edition and it's really bad. they've completely destroyed some great jokes.

if i had more time i would re-scan and re-translate this whole series.

anyone feel up to helping me? someone who wouldn't mind buying all vols (zetsuai-bronze complete) on ebay and tear them apart to re-scan (especially if we could get donations for it), then i can translate and someone can edit. i could do it all myself but teh TIME! DX

msg me if interested =)

gahh i really wanna give this series a new chance. i'm so sad that there's only bad translations and bad scans out on the net. but i'm sorry, i have read the japanese volumes so i am happy myself since this is exactly why i decided to study japanese seriously.
  3. Clannadia
  4. Mousey
    Mousey
    I just had to share my awesome procurement with the group: I actually managed to buy a very gently used copy of MO's ZODIAC artbook at Animazement this past summer! Man, if you think her color artwork is beautiful on the internet, you ought to see the real thing. The art is STUNNING, and since ZODIAC has a lot of her older work, you get to see all of the shading and detail that go into eyes, hair, etc. DEFINITELY recommend this artbook for any fan.
  5. minervajane
    minervajane
    hi everyone, I'm a huge fan of Bronze too, and I was wondering, can anyone tell me in which Volume of the manga when Koji gives Izumi the ring ? and what was the matter with Kouji's arm at that time?? can u please tell me about the whole matter ???
  6. minervajane
    minervajane
    hey guys why is no answering ?? rn't there any more fans of Zetsui ??
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011