aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General discussion (first thread)

1. Mousey
    Mousey
    Koji is one of the craziest characters in the known universe, but I love him despite (and because!?!) of that, hehe. <3 Crazy Koji is love.
  2. aoi_tori
    aoi_tori
    i always thought there weren't that many zetsuai fans. but it's one of my favourite manga... XD
  3. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @MaverickTears: wow!!! You're really good in making AMV. Of course, i had to have favorites I particularly like the one with "Time after Time" and the "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas". The last one, well, it gives me a nice feeling... Them together spending Christmas... It's nice and i really like the way you were to able to match the song with the video. The first, i love that song and although i wouldn't remember to associate this song with Zetsuai, after seeing your video, it hit me "It really suits them!". Cause, you know, they go through so much, and just like that song, they'll be waiting for one another time after time... *sighs* (i feel like i'm melting)
  4. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    Hi there. May I join in too? Zetsuai is one of my top yaoi favs.
  5. MaverickTears
    MaverickTears
    @Mifeman:Thank i have many other just not with this anime. I am glad you enjoy the amv's.
  6. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    @Blind_Kira: Hi sis... nice to see you are in another group of mine. I guess we both like the classics, hem?

@MaverickTears: Nice AMVs.
  7. MaverickTears
    MaverickTears
    Thanks blue-ray
  8. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay with a J... :P
  9. MaverickTears
    MaverickTears
    lol sorry blue-jay
  10. MaverickTears
    MaverickTears
    oh here are the rest of my AMV's if you want to see more of my work enjoy them

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f137/t...tears_amv.html
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast