aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sex Pistols _ Love Mode Lovers

1. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Hi

I love Sex Pistols especially YonexShiro oh and I also love GingerxMax um...HiroxShima, KunixNorio!!!
    Oh who am I kidding I love all the couples except Seth and the batslut (name escapes me for now)

There's a poll going on in the SexPi thread...check it out if you have the time

I have only read one chapter of Love Mode
  2. Anai
    Anai
    I love Yonekuni too he's cute when his childlish ...
  3. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I couldn't resist when I saw this. Reiji with his kitten and Takamyia with his puppy.
  4. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    @ spirit_soul, i like the story arc of Seth and batguy but i don't like the fact that he has implanter vagina.
  5. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    @kurorinslvr I also hate the herma thingie but at least he has a cute kid who is totally attached to Kuni

@anai - the Ten Years Ago splash page is the best with all their cutie pics!!!
  6. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    @makiyuki, i know what you mean now, they really look cute. thanks for the pic.
  7. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    @Maki: So cute! I loved that little side story.

Found a nice Wallie, but of course it was scaled down. If anyone wants the wall size, just pm me.
  8. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Sun that is a nice wallpaper....Norio's eyes are so big...wonder what that big cat has been up too?
    I liked that side story too....it is always funny when the couples are together.
  9. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    I added some pics and there are some more in my album.
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    kunimasa and bay is adorable.
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast