aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sex Pistols _ Love Mode Lovers

1. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Agreed. The art actually turned me off for a full 5 months before I went back to read it, and it had me hooked every since. There's a lot of tragic stories, but Izumi is comic relief all by himself ^^ The plot is amazing to me, and like Maki said, the Seme's are quite dashing. The ukes are some of the strongest I've seen in any manga. No Ayase here. I'm just saying >_>
  2. Anai
    Anai
    I love this title too. And don't really know why... Maybe becouse I sometimes feel like a cat too ... My favourite pairing is Kunimasa and Norio. But I love them all...
  3. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    LM has made me shed a few tears; however with those special Blue Boy chocolates being handed out, some of them were caused by laughing too hard. I love Takamyia and Haruomi...their ukes really put them through the wringer.
  4. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    thanks Mitsuki for the pictures, i was looking so hard for pics of sex pistols, that i decided to make somes, in the future.
  5. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I was re-reading Sex Pistols today; just skipping around and the young Maximillian is beautiful.
  6. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    yeah his looks beautiful
  7. Anai
    Anai
    I love Kunimasa's soul appearance And as for Love Mode I love this title too it's romantic and funny: everything I like in manga ...
  8. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    does anyone know how many volumes are so far for sex pistols?
  9. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Currently 5 volumes and ongoing.

Yes, I fell in love with Kuni's soul appearance at first sight. I like the chapter where Kuni is laying in Nori's lap in his spots. Too cute! Nori is just hilarious. I love furball mode ^^

@ Maki: Yesh, Max was gorgeous. I would like to see more backflash chapters with him and David raising da kid.
  10. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    me too

oh the american released is catching up, volume 4 is coming out february 12, as well volyme 8 of Love Mode. I am happy since those will be my b-day present ^-^
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast