LuciferxDamien
    Welcome menyus-san!
  2. menyus
    menyus
    san? no, just menyus.
    and thank you
  3. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    Hey guys I have been a member here for a while now but this is the first time I will post here because I just read Sex Pistols a month ago and didnt want to read any spoilers

So hows everyone feeling about Love Mode since its about to end
  4. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    Welcome to the new members ^-^

@Kunitsu... oh yeah the last volume is coming out this month, don't remember when...let me check....
    Okay apparently the released was October 1st, i got to hit the bookstore ^-^. Thanksgoodnees they decided to released it since the problem with suspending various mangas.
    I really wanted and still want more Love Mode. Last volume wasn't enough for me, oh well. What i really would love to see is for it to be animated. I would be so happy but who knows it will be successful.
  5. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    Arrr,I still haven't gotten time to hit the bookstore!
    @kurorinslvr: Same here it would be AWESOME to see Love Mode and Love Pistols in anime form
  6. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Kurororinslvr-san & Tetsu-chan: I think the last volume of Love Mode I bought was like 7 or 8. Unfortunately, the series is quite old. I have all of them in Japanese, and they're from around the late 90's I think, so I don't think we'll see an anime, but maybe, I've seen some insane stuff happen, like a second season of FAKE. And I would love to see Sex Pistols in an anime!
  7. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    Good news, Sex Pistols chapter 29 is out. I will link you where you can find translation of chapter.

http://okaeshi.livejournal.com
    /4512.html

i don't know if i am allowed to link you to the scans...
  8. menyus
    menyus
    @kurorinslvr: yay thank you!
  9. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    @kurorinslvr - no you cant link to the scans but you might be able to say which site it can be found on
  10. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    @kurorinslvr: Yeah 11 volumes just doesnt seem to be enough and lets hope that it will be animated one day

What volume is sex pistols up to now. I have only read up until volume 5
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast