aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

★s-p-a-m★

1. lynixe
    lynixe
    my sister is going on vacation? buy me a souvenir
  2. Shanni
    Shanni
    ...? I forgot about my South Africa thread

I'm going on my own lol, my dad bought the tix for FIFA without telling me :O

I only became a soccer fan lately XDD didn't know how exciting it was :O ... especially when you watch it with a crowd

And Thank you so much to fataltea and miyosha for helping me with the buddy system...
    as I might die again for a few days >___________> ... but I will try to come on as much as I can!
  3. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Aww have fun there hun. Sports are awesome *is a rabid sports fan*
  4. angyal
    angyal
    YOU'RE GOING TO WATCH THE FINAL????
    I'M so jealous...
    Well, only if Germany wins the semi-final tomorrow. If SPain wins, I'll be too depressed to be jealous.

btw. What do you think about adding a "Where are you from" to the applicant questions. ONly optional of course and maybe only the continent or something, but perhaps some people would like to have a senpai they can talk to in their native language as well.
  5. Shanni
    Shanni
    D: I'm rooting for Germany too ... XD if Spain wins, than I'm cheering them for the finals..

but yeeees >=D I'm going to FIFA final game XDDDDDDDDDDDDD... I'll take pictures >=D...

"where are you from" hmm... well when I was matching up previously I did try to match them up if they mentioned they spoke....for example... Spanish XD

I think it was SexyRyu :O .....

:O what do other people think?~
  6. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    *watches ppl playing with their pretty new kouhai's

at least I got mah booze to console me XD
  7. mommidono
    mommidono
    @cabbit_girl, You'll have a cute kouhai before you know it! I was feeling the same way... was just paired up with a new kouhai earlier today... still waiting to hear back from them... I just hope I didn't overwhelm them with my vm... I think I wrote a little too much for a 1st post!
  8. CuriousHatter
    CuriousHatter
    @mommidono ~ aaaw, don't fret, dear! If MY kouhai didn't run away after MY introduction VM, you're pretty much safe. I chewed on her head and made L rape Light and something about pickles...not sure...I think I was on a coffee rush.
  9. angyal
    angyal
    Obviously you should rather go for long than for short messages...
    I kept it short and my kouhai hasn't replied either...
  10. CuriousHatter
    CuriousHatter
    Maybe they're expiriencing ~ /ominous music/ ~ FORUM NEWBIE LAG!

It's when you join a forum but you can't seem to get yourself to be active for some reason. I've been there...
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast