aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

★s-p-a-m★

1. fataltea
    fataltea
    NOT FORUM NEWBIE LAG!!

I think that seriously though, some are signing up with every intention of participating and then the moment passes and they lose interest. ^^; It's bound to happen with a small percentage of kouhai sign ups. But don't lose hope! Your perfect kouhai is out there somewhere...

2. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Mine seems to be experiencing that as well. I VM'd and PM'd, but no luck.
  3. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Are we on the *jilted senpai boat*

I think they make their own lil circle of buddies once they find other people with maybe more of the same interest thus rendering us obsolete... but there are always new ones that need help so the ball keeps rolling.

Ryu is either poetic or high on caffeine
  4. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Either way, I eagerly await chasingluck's response. (is hoping)

...I must have been a weird person when I logged into aarin. I don't remember being shy...and the first place I hung out was in the Contest section. I didn't discover the pic gallery until later.

...come to think of it, I made a NAME for myself in the Contest forums. Back when speed contests were all the rage. XDDD And I kept posting SenBasa pics and I somehow became known as the member with a SenBasa obsession...

5. CuriousHatter
    CuriousHatter
    I wasn't a shy newcomer either. I jumped right into the games section and swooshed people.

But I suppose not everyone are the same. Perhaps we should put the kouhais who are MIA more than a week after being assigned on hiatus?
  6. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    pfft...I didn't post till like 1 or 2 years after I joined...

and I only talked to ppl in the chat XD

was a total lurker back in the day XD
  7. angyal
    angyal
    I also got pretty active in the Contest and Game section right away.
    WHich reminds me that I wanted to do a contest for a while now and never got around to it...
  8. Shanni
    Shanni
    Please look at the announcement, to-do list, and MIA kouhai thread~ XDD

Thanks
  9. CuriousHatter
    CuriousHatter
    ROFL! I just barely made the new post-count requirement!
  10. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    My kouhai VM me, she's not much online due to family but she is still learning the forum and I just told her how to subscribe to threads she likes cuz she keeps getting lost. So I haven't been completely dumped yet

EDIT: I was thinking, maybe along with the changes to the forms we could do a brief intro thing. More like a personality thing cuz I know somethings about myself are not covered by the form. Maybe 5 short sentences about us. Yes, no, maybe so
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast