aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

★s-p-a-m★

1. Shanni
    Shanni
    @ryu dam XD I wish you would've posted that earlier *___*....

I'll see what I can do about it... in about 24 hours? XD
  2. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Ryu's idea is really a good one! Perhaps make it an option for people to go back and add a little something something about themselves rather than make it mandatory as we have gone through to make sure everyone has updated their forms!
  3. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Hmmm, so how does one get a kohai? I signed up almost 2 weeks now and nada. I guess there aren't enough kohai to go around??????

I am curious enough to ask why is there a post count requirement for being a sempai? I ask because posts in community forum are not counted and some ppl spend a lot of time there not reflected by post count.
  4. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    @shanni I'm slow that's why it didn't occur until I was updating the form
  5. CuriousHatter
    CuriousHatter
    Aaaaah, I edited my form...

What?! Personal intro?

*grumble-grumble*....stomps off.

ROFL, just kidding! xD I already put a personal note about my being a lunatic in there somewhere, it'll do.
  6. yaoiangel
    yaoiangel
    oh, i see.. self introduction................. ahahaha

btw, wouldn't it be cool if the kohais can choose their senpais?? i mean they could name their choices of senpai in their introduction.. (i'd be for vice-versa, but that would get to complicated..)
  7. natsuhiboshin89
    natsuhiboshin89
    yaoiangel, if that's the case, you'll have an overflowing request for the popular senpais who's available in practically every thread ( so yeah, at least you know the complicated manner of it).
  8. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    spirited_soul: Hmmm, so how does one get a kohai? I signed up almost 2 weeks now and nada. I guess there aren't enough kohai to go around??????

I am curious enough to ask why is there a post count requirement for being a sempai? I ask because posts in community forum are not counted and some ppl spend a lot of time there not reflected by post count.
    We match kouhai with senpai depending on the forms So usually if they have similar anime favorites, if a kouhai wants to learn more about a certain area of a forum (if they know to say that much), or just general interest is shared.

Btw I matched you up a few hours before I saw your post here

Also the post counts that aren't considered because a member is in community cafe has been taken into account. So actual post count tells us that you have been to different sections of the forum and have, basically, been around
  9. yaoiangel
    yaoiangel
    okok xD' but are there popular senpais?? i mean a newbie wouldn't know who who is?
    i guess the mods have enough to do anyway, right miyosha??
  10. CuriousHatter
    CuriousHatter
    Nooooo~ don't let them pick us! D: What if no one wants me???

Better we force them! (:<
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast