aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. believe09
    @Rimbangela: You Are So Lucky!!!
  2. andora
    andora
    @kitsuneneko88 : pretty sad cause i have to study.i'll be having 2 exams next week plus,i have to write a quite long paper.but i'm so laaaazyy!!!
  3. inume27
    inume27
    Gah...I have an exam in about five days as well and I just can't study....I'm sick of it...and yeah I understand you andora...I'm soooo lazy right now....poor us...
  4. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @andora and inume27 sorry to hear that my exams don't start for a while. but i do have a book report due soon but i'm to lazy to do it.
  5. Rimbangela
    Rimbangela
    @believe09 Nah, school start the day after tomorow...my holiday are finish T___T XD
  6. MisakiLover12
    MisakiLover12
    hello girls sorry i have been gone so long my computer jacked up on me
  7. DarkAngelTrish
    DarkAngelTrish
    *nosebleed and drools while looking the pixes*

Hello everyone..How are you all?
  8. believe09
    believe09
    @Rimbangela: sorry to hear that

ugh! I have a test tomorrow in my AP Lit class. I don't wanna take a test . . .
  9. Rimbangela
    Rimbangela
    @believe09:I'm so tired XD I hate wake up early in the morning XD We don't have test, for the moment, but this year we have a new subject:chemistry It's so difficult!XD
    Good luck for your test
  10. believe09
    believe09
    @Rimbangela: I took chemistry last year. It was so dreadful! I sympathize with your pain.
    Thanks for wishing me luck. The test was 50 questions and they were all multiple choice. I hope I did good.
Page 83 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast