aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    I always hated with a passion chemistry, math and all other similar classes... I was always a foreign language/history/geography person.....

BTW.. congratulations to all with the return of the improved aarin forum....

I'm glad to see that our group is not threatened to be deleted.. We're too active for that...

I started to be interested in Korean movies lately... I watched "A wolf's temptation" and I liked it very much... it's a bout a love triangle... At first I didn't like the girl, but as I watched the movie I started to sympathize with her.. not to mention that 2 hot guys were after her.... :drool:

Then I tartest to see what Taiwanese dramas are there.... and I started with "Why why love", it's a cute story with cute guys.. and the actors are not as bad as in the Taiwanese version of "Hana Kimi".... And this week I will get "Devil beside you" based on the Japanese manga "Akuma de Sourou" by Mitsuba Takanashi.. The manga was okay, but I read better... And I plan to see "Mars", also based on a Japanese manga.. THIS manga was super... I know some people said it was boring, but I think this manga was very interesting....
  2. inume27
    inume27
    Oh...I've seen "Devil beside you"...and I absolutely fell in love with Mike He...the drama does't follow the manga step by step but it's funny and I loved it.
    I had a period when I watched dramas(now it's anime again) and from what I enjoyed I recommend "Kimi wa petto"(Matsumoto Jun) and "Coffe prince"...this two are my favorites
    .......sigh...not enough time for dramas,animes,mangas and fiction....
  3. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    @inume27.. I watched " Kimi wa pet" too.. It was ok.... Pretty interesting....

I also liked Mike He.. He's such a cutie.... I like Kingone too.. the opening song of "Why Why Love" is sung by him.. I love it...
  4. inume27
    inume27
    @Tenjou...there is something about Kingone that I don't really like...I don't mean his looks(he's cute too)...he just didn't "turn me on"...guess his not my type .
    If you finish "Mars" please give a review...the manga was spectacular so I'm kind of interested in the drama as well...
  5. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    @inume27 .. Sure thing.. as soon I will get my hands on "Mars" TW_drama, I will share my opinion.... My friend promised to give me also "Romantic princess", "Tokyo Juliet" and a few others... I barely can wait!!!!
  6. inume27
    inume27
    ....hmmm...do you like to watch them online ?...I know 2 sites that have dramas...lots of them...not sure if I'm allowed to post the links here but if you're interested just tell me and I'll pm the links...
  7. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    @inume27 .. Hey.. No, unfortunately, I don't have the possibility to watch them on-line...Anyhow.. I prefer to have them on DVD and watch them on my own pace.... I know even some sites from where they can be downloaded by Direct Download, but, again, I don't have the possibility at home...
  8. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    So.. anyone else here likes Korean and Taiwanese dramas?

What have you watched? What is worth watching?

I have recently watched a Korean movie "A wolf's temptation"... I liked it very much...
  9. VampiricMaze
    VampiricMaze
    is "A wolf's temptation" subbed and is it bl??
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    I'm lonely...
Page 84 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast