aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. Nebulous
    Yay, I'm happy you guys like it. ^^ It's my friends site and it's really very new. :/ So that may be why you've never seen it. ^^

They'd love for more people to post in the forums, you don't have to sign up or anything. ^^

And they're working on uploading more and more things right now. ^^
  2. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @believe09 happens to the best of us
  3. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    @ Nebulous.. Thanks for the link.

Did anyone missed me? I guess not.. 2 weeks its' not such a long time.

Well, I had an almost great time at the sea... I learned to swim, that was the good part.
    I couldn't sleep at night because there was a disco nearby that was blasting it's damned music until 3 am, that was the bad part. ... I hate them...
    The food was good, that was also good...: smile:
    ... at least I got to see the sea.....
  4. DiabloAngel
    DiabloAngel
    @Tenjou
    The sea is great, What area did you go to? I grew up in different parts of FL, USA. Sorry bout the music though. Well glad you made it back with out gitting bitten (haha) I better get back to work
  5. vizard light
    vizard light
    welcome back Tenjou
  6. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Thanks for the welcome.... I was in Ukraine, to the Black Sea. I live in Moldova, it's neighboring with Ukraine, and there where about 6 hours on bus to get to the shore.... Not that much...
  7. believe09
    believe09
    Hello everyone! Umm.... well.... how is everyone?
  8. ceirwy
    ceirwy
    Hi there. New member here!
    How's it going?
  9. jessieb31
    jessieb31
    and welcome to all the new girls its always nice to have new faces.
    Sorry I haven't been very active I've been stuck out in the middle of the corn in Indiana visiting my grandma and family out there.
  10. believe09
    believe09
    Welcome ceirwy!
Page 81 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast