aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinGirls

1. hioca
    hioca
    didnt you finish the manga to? i havent thats way i ask
  2. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    Is it just me or... somehow, I can't bring myself to like these guys in the gallery... except Gackt. Not that I like him... he just looks good in this pic... am I weird...???
    If I have some time, I'm gonna upload a pic of Pierre Bouvier. He's perfect... (or used to be, at least... 8-DDD)
  3. hioca
    hioca
    no thats not weird of you im not all that foned of them either but i never looked till now... but im not really into big muscle men, just slightly toned
  4. MissNox
    MissNox
    I'm an Aarin Girl. ^____^

Albel: *feels left out*
    MissNox: Well, you're feminine enough. You can hide behind me and pretend you're a girl.
    Albel: >_____>
  5. fallingnstar
    fallingnstar
    Hey ladies, Long time no visit lol! I'm with you Hioca I'm not in to muscle guys either but oh well, I do however like the one Moichi put up (sighs while saying Ohhh yea!)
  6. hioca
    hioca
    falling:yeah that one is very nice
  7. vizard light
    vizard light
    i like muscle men...as long as not overdone...but i like sylender ukes better
  8. hioca
    hioca
    hahahah who doesnt though, but i like your thinking
  9. renaru
    renaru
    hey! i am a girl.. and i like aarin! i should be in this group! hello!
  10. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    I like muscles too.. especially on a man.... .... Ok.. I think that sounded a bit too morbid.. But you know what I mean.. And I don't like those over-buffed men. It just seems too unnatural for me... I believe in keeping a balance in everything...

Oh.. Hello to all new girls.. Your place sure is besides the rest of us...

COOKIES TO EVERYONE TO CELEBRATE THAT WE HAVE NOW MORE THAN 300 MEMBERS...
Page 69 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast