1. shattered
    shattered
    Mifeman ~ possibly because only women would pay such extortionate prices
  2. Talasca
    Talasca
    Yatta! 102 members. ^_^/
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    We pay those prices because that's what they offer them to us as. I suppose if we stopped we might institute a recession O.o OR they could just start making those items at a reasonable price. It really isn't fair! Only Carrie Bradshaw spends 300+ dollars (feel free to convert that lol) on a pair of shoes.
  4. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I don't know if any of you peek in the guys group...they put up some racy eyecandy.
  5. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    Yep, just saw their pictures, but they are NO way,better than ours I think our guys are way hotter
  6. Lent
    Lent
    I think so too! I think ours are way better, but guys and gals seem to have different tastes anyway.
  7. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I just said racy, not better. At least they aren't talking about sandwiches anymore.
  8. Lent
    Lent
    "I just said racy, not better. At least they aren't talking about sandwiches anymore. "

9. criztalinz
    criztalinz
    Eek! why can't I add any pictures from my album?? it says:
    criztalinz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    o.O.. and I had save some v. nice pics too~ *wails*

Edit:..uh.. never mind
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    LOL that happened to me in another group...glad I'm not the only one who had figure out how to do it. Nice addition to the gallery.
Page 19 of 111 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast