aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Nnoilalala
    I do like Mifemen, people I don't know see me as really quiet, I don't speak at all, and then when they say it to my friends who I've known for a while they're like, "her? quiet? what are you talking about?" X.D

But it's like, even if I try to talk to people, I don't want to! I have nothing to say, they aren't my friends, why should I be talking to them, you know?
    so maybe it's not shyness but more of aloofness in that sense

But even with my friends I'm not so open or like being with them, and I hardly talked to them out of school.. since I finished it, I don't even have close friends anymore. and I feel happier about it

it's only with my relatives that I like being with..

and ditto on the phone thing., I even hate answering and end up giving it go around the house looking for someone when it rings~ X.D
    It's awkward and you run out of things to say, and like.. um.. what now... X.D
  2. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    @kumakun I don't know you well; however, my impression is that you are a kind and caring person...so please don't let some insensitive person stop you from being yourself. Some people delight in being negative; so perhaps that is the type of person who did those things to you.

The older I get the less I enjoy large groups of people, long telephone conversations, or meaningless social gatherings. I am comfortable with my husband, my family, and a few close friends. It becomes tiring, trying to be part of everything, so I prefer a smaller venuue.
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ohh, I hear talk of phone phobia ... yes, I have this. Actually, my dad just called a second ago, and I just looked at the phone without answering it I may have actually let some friendship slip aside because of my phone phobia ... thank god I have myspace now; this way I can stay connected to the friends I love without having to call them ^^;;
  4. Ele
    Ele
    It's so good to see that this behaviour is nothing unusual... Now just tell me we happen to live in the same city and I'll go and buy a bottle of wine to prepare the evening .
  5. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    @ Artemis...I do that with my older sister sometimes. It isn't that I don't want to talk to her; she just keeps me on the phone forever.
  6. shattered
    shattered
    im im totally like that too Ele, i thought it was just me being geeky but i sometimes when theres a very specific meaning i want to get across, i just have to find that specific word in my vocabulary inventory, and my brain isnt all that well organised so it takes awhile to get there i like to think of it as my brain being a storage warehouse, like sherlock holmes describes, except that mine's a mess whereas his is meticulously neat

ack conversations ... i really suck at them! i never have enough topics to talk about and i just hate that awkward silence because the other person/people have nothing to talk about with me T__T i like to talk about anime and my favourite shows but its hard to do that with people who dont know or dont care and i have a dry riverbed where real life conversational topics should be
  7. Schiz
    Schiz
    Hey, sorry ive been inactive here but i have been rather busy since now in 1 hour i will leave my house and head for the airport. (goin to Egypt)
    I hope you have a realy nice week while im gone.
    Cya all later *hugs to everyone*
  8. Nnoilalala
    Nnoilalala
    Lucky~ schiz, I've always wanted to go to Egypt! hope you have fun!
  9. shattered
    shattered
    bon voyage schiz-san! send us a brick from the pyramids
  10. unsteady
    unsteady
    @ kumakun - I'm here! Well kinda. I've started a new job which goes from 6 am to 4 pm so I don't get as much time on the computer. By the time I get home I'm too tired to think (maybe for me that's a good thing! ).

@ Schiz - Have a great time in Egypt...I'm so envious!

Like others here I'm a total introvert, I was recently at a party with about 12 people and even that number totally exhausted me. I prefer small groups as well, but I don't really have anyone around that likes to hang out that way. I always wait for someone else to get the phone as well...man, I'm a mess of phobias. I need help.

@ Shattered, I feel the same way...do you read the comic "Pearls before Swine?" In one comic it showed the characters brains leaving them to go to the brain bar...I think mine has joined them. It comes back a messy drunk.
Page 7 of 294 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast