aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. schetenei
    schetenei
    I'm so surprised reading how so many of you prefer small groups over big ones. I really enjoy being in a large group, since the chances are a lot smaller that the attention turns on me.

There was a time, that I was so shy, that I didn't dare to return a book to the library that was overdue one week. In the end, I returned in one year later, after digging all my courage, I returned it one year later I'm not going to tell you what I had to pay

And I agree, it's so hard to find a topic to talk about! I usually only have a few words to say about a topic, and then there's silence.
  2. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    The key for me is small groups of people I know and am comfortable with. I went with my husband to a his highschool reunion a few months ago; I just sat at a table chatting with a couple of people I knew. But there were still people coming over to talk that I had never met.
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    makiyuki- thank you
    ArtemisMS- really? I'm ok once I get on the phone but asking to talk to people freaks me out....sigh...did you know rider strong (boy meets world) has a phone phobia too?
    unsteady!yay your here..I feel like I'm stalking you

I'm good in big croweds and small ones..and I'm almost always talking unless I'm studing someone..but I'm kinda like the loud leader of my peeps...I'm so shy I'm loud and people have actually fought with me about my being shy..no your not! yes I am! lol I think I would know if I was shy!
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    people have said there isn't much new in the forum ( I haven't looked) so I was wondering if anyone here was going to start some new threads?
  5. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    New threads about what kumakun
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    new threads about anything thats one of the reasons I started this..so people can ask about thread ideas b4 posting them...since I got in trouble for having to many or whatever happened
  7. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    I've never started a thread except in the contest section I think i don't have enough imagination to invent a new topic
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I rarely start threads ... only about an anime or show that I really enjoy
  9. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    I was thinking about one for the chit chat section but it's still in progress so a total secret
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I have always worried no one would post in a thread I made.
Page 8 of 294 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast