aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

*The gaang club*Avatar:The last air bender

1. captivated
    hello subrosa!

hmmm... i imagine sokka as seme. i'm not sure why. maybe because when zuko is being aggressive sometimes it seems like it is just for show or because i like sokka when he is assertive. there isn't really a reason... i just like picturing zuko as uke
  2. subrosa
    subrosa
    Zuko as uke? I'm..... not entirely sure about that actually... yet it does have a nice ring to it oO;

Oh... and thanks for the welcome glad to be here!
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    ok then sokka is seme lol and zuko is uke...until they switch
    there now we both win
  4. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    I would think Sokka would be uke... he's quite fit like that... innocent in his own way... and Zuko would be a cool seme... but... wat!!! I'm starting to think like you, what have you done to me?!?!?! 8-DDD
  5. captivated
    captivated
    horah! i've spread my wicked fantasies! the more you think about it, the more appealing it becomes, ne?
    but you do make a point... okay i agree, they'll just have to switch
  6. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    Haha this is a funny conversation.
    I'm going to be a rebel and say Zuko will be seme for me, no switching around, whether he's with Aang or Sokka, because apparently I will have written for both couples by the new year thanks to kuma (dear what have you done to me).
    But even to this day yaoi couples in Avatar don't make much sense to me but whatever, if I had to pick Zuko would be seme and nothing anyone says will change my opinion. That's just how I can write him.

P.S. - kuma I changed my set
  7. captivated
    captivated
    dragonkat: love your new set! very pretty design. tell us when you've finished your fanfics. i've love to read them. yeah, avatar BL couples feel somewhat odd to me as well. i'm not sure why... i guess it doesn't really stop me though.
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol love the new set..why not have the blue one too?
    lol don't forget you can't show your stories till after the contest is over^^
  9. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    thanks guys, I love my new set, and I didn't use the blue dragon just because there's no headshot of it like the red one coming out of it's cave, I think in a couple days I'm going to replace that avatar with one with Zuko cause he's too sexy for his own good...haha speaking of which I have another set I'm itching to use with Zuko that says "Sifu Hotman" a line from of Aang XD

@Captivated: well my Zuko/Aang one is already up here in the forum, started it ages ago and finally the end is in sight. and like kuma said I won't post any Zuko/Sokka fics until after the contest...(I haven't even started writing yet...but that's neither here nor there)
  10. captivated
    captivated
    dragonkat216: so i'm guessing zuko if your favourite hands down? i'm looking forward the "sifu hotman" set i'd completely forgotten about that line. i read your fanfic, it was great! very hot. but the ending made me feel lonely. can't wait to read your next one!
Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast