aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

*The gaang club*Avatar:The last air bender

1. taroschain
    taroschain
    Howdy to all! Really happy to find this group. Though, I have to admit, the only BL pairing I really like is ZukoxJet (saw a really hot picture once and never turned back). They're both just so feisty and short-tempered and fierce, not to mention the unresolved animosity...mmmm, angry sex....*gets lost in own thoughts*
  2. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    i haven't watched the finale yet. D':

i will tomorrowwww. <3
  3. PurpleMonkeyCovers
    PurpleMonkeyCovers
    I just watched the ending! Gosh i loved it!
    In the comments on youtube it seemed people really couldn't let it go that it was the end of the series. Apart from the question of Zuko's mother, i was quite happy with how it went. Just loved all the fighting! Though Azula went really weird toward the ending O_o least to me she did.
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    could have been better but right now I couldn't careless
  5. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    finally got to see the finale (i was out of the country for a while). i really enjoyed it. yeah i'm a little sad it's over but it was done so well i was thoroughly satisfied with it all. aang and zuko were amazing. there was one thing i was disappointed with but i won't mention it here cause i don't want any arguments and stuff ^_^
  6. PurpleMonkeyCovers
    PurpleMonkeyCovers
    @dragonkat216 You should mention it! I'm all curious now, and i doubt anyone will jump down your throat about it, i mean we're all supposed to be at least cleverly disguised as mature adults and so act the part when opinions are shared/expressed.
    Personally nothing bothered me much about it except the way Azula just went all weird. 9_9 I didn't want her to win or anything, just wanted her to get beat at her full strength. =/
  7. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    okay i'll spill...but i'll won't say much on it....feel free to ignore me people XD
    @PurpleMonkey: I actually liked Azula going crazy, I felt it was fitting. I mean she was betrayed by her 'friends' and she started to slip in her belief she could control everyone around her because Mai stood up to her, the whole "i love zuko more than i fear you" (I swear Mai went up in brownie points for me after that statement).
    The part that really disappointed me was the very end...with Aang and Katara getting together. Now for a long time I was a shipper of Zutara, but after The Boiling Rock I gave up on that and realized Mai was good for Zuko (that moment between them after the comet is sooo sweet). I'm also not saying I'm against Aang being with Katara...but it was the way it was done in the show. (this may also seem like a contradiction for me because of the Avatar fic I'm writing atm XD) I have some arguments for why I was bothered by them smooching into the sunset, but I won't bother spaming the group ^_^ unless yall want me to.
    The rest of the finale was great in my opinion and I was happy with the way things ended up and how Aang deal with Ozai.
  8. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    so i noticed some chatting about yaoi pairings in the show that i missed and i felt i wanted to add my two cents in. feel free to ignore me.
    for the longest time i never, ever imagined any yaoi couples in the show. it was probably because i watch avatar with my seven year old sister and i don't like having smutty thoughts around her XD then a while back i saw a request from someone in the fanfiction challenges thread and i started writing a Zuko/Aang fic. Even after writing so much for that fic it's still hard for me to see them together. Sokka is cute with Zuko...but I like Suki a lot so I can't really imagine that couple either...and Zuko and Jet....hey I like angry sex too but that's all their relationship could really be in my eyes and i do like a bit of romance...
    ...so i suppose in the end all i can say is there is no yaoi couple in the show i stand by, i see good and bad for all of them.
    yeah...I'm just rambling here...but it was interesting to read everyone's opinions on this issue.
  9. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    Azula went totally Britney Spears.

Um to be honest....the finale only made me mad because Zuko went back to Mai...and Sokka got with Suki....

=___

But other than that I felt it was awesome. Especially the battle between Aang and Ozai.
    haha on gaia theres actually someone with the username Phoenix King Ozai. XD
    His avi looks like Ozai and everything... but his profile was completely spammed with comments like
    "you suck!"
    "Aang pwned your a**!" and whatnot...
  10. PurpleMonkeyCovers
    PurpleMonkeyCovers
    @dragonkat216: Ah, I can understand your problem with the Aang/Katara kiss at the end... That seemed, out of context to me somehow, was like the writers just threw that in to tell everyone that they got together in the end. Oh, i agree with the Azula bit, it did make sense for her to react that way, i just sort of wishs he hadn't. Still it was an awesome battle so it's not a big concern of mine.
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast