aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Feedback (AKA: criticism)

1. Halite75
    @Viz I totally hear you about hiding bad renders. Gotta creatively hide it sometimes.
  2. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    Vizard- i really like this one i love the color and i'm so jealous of the people who can make layer that looks as if there's something coming up from the main image
    i don't really like the text thou, it might be just me.....
    i really love the background and how you used it, i wish the main image is more blended in, but still stand out thou..
  3. BlackCoffee
    BlackCoffee

Heres my new ones.Improvement ideas anyone?
  4. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    i can see improvement, alot, you're much better than i ever was..
    the second sig is a lil too blurry for me, i think you should had kept it less bright, and blend it with the top too making the brightness not just for the bottom.
  5. BlackCoffee
    BlackCoffee
    Thanks for the tips...I had a feeling it was too bright so I made 2 versions but for some reason I lost the second one
    I'm improving yay. I'm no where close to being as good as you,lol I've seen your stuff.
  6. vizard light
    vizard light
    @ khoa thanks..I know I'm not really good at blending in and I wanted to keep Setsuna's hair intact ..I tried to blend the body in though
  7. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    bah you guys are amazing, don't compare yourself to suckish mois please
    my latest work is this,

i really love it but seeing as there are many possibilities, depending on the different views and styles i just want to see what you guys think .
  8. BlackCoffee
    BlackCoffee
    @khoakhung : Oh its beautiful , I love the pale colors its all paired so well . It looks like watercolors to me. But its so pretty , I wished i could mix colors that well *hangs head in shame*
  9. Melissa
    Melissa
    khaokhung: Wow I must say that is one of your best works, really impressed. oo; It has nice colors and they all fit perfectly together. I also like the borders because they really do compliment the simpleness of the banner. Yes very good, simplicity is good, and this one really does show it. The only thing I would contradict is the lighting? Maybe you can add a light source on the subject because she looks a little dark. >< But do what you think looks best, because this looks good already. ^^
  10. Halite75
    Halite75
    @Khoa I like your background and picture, it is very soft and beautiful.

If there is rain in the picture, I can't see it though. You might consider making a subtle layer with some sort of rain or texture effect--either a brush or you could do a layer using the graphic pen filter and blend it subtly with your other layers.

I don't really like the black border you are using, but that is just my personal taste. I think I'd like it better with either a darker version of one of the colors in your main picture or maybe just using white instead of black.
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast