aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Feedback (AKA: criticism)

1. Flei
    Flei
    khoakhung: I agree with Halite75 on the border. The black doesn't blend with the sig at all. I think a white/light pink border would look beautiful. =D And as for the sig itself, I think a hue/saturation layer would be a great touch.

Oh man~ You've improved SO MUCH! It's just amazing. *___*
  2. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    This is the last thing I made:

(It has a white border since I made it for a site with a dark background)

Thoughts? >.<
  3. Flei
    Flei
    Mellusia: Omggg, that looks great! A-and it's Kamui! ♥__♥ I think my only complaint is Kamui looks kinda really... yellow. XD If you made him a bit more pale, I think he'd match the mood of the background better.

Oh, also! I trick I sometimes use to blend the base with the background better is to lower the opacity of the base just a liiittle bit. Sometimes it doesn't look that great, but more often than not it helps a lot. :3 If you did that, I think that it'd give an extra 'dreamy' effect what with all the lights around/behind him.

But that all aside, that's an awesome banner! I really like it a lot~ <3
  4. vizard light
    vizard light

something I made recently
  5. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    ooooh i love the side text and the animation is cool, i'd always been too lazy to makes stuff like that
    me likeee !!
    although i personally don't really like the color scheme.....
  6. BlackCoffee
    BlackCoffee
    Heres my new ones.

I made 2 copies of this one because I couldnt decide which one I liked better.

7. vizard light
    vizard light
    @khoa ..I like odd colors I suppose
  8. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    nah don't thinks so those colors makes it look like its a metal layer, so its a good effect
    BlackCoffee, i relly love them,
    the firsto ne is really cool, the background fits the base imgae
    the second with the light effect is superb, i just thinks you need to find a way to blends you text in a bit more, like changing the colors, opacity and composition
  9. BlackCoffee
    BlackCoffee
    @khoa: Thank you!! I took your tip and changed the word one

It is better ?? I'm having a tough time with the writing since I never put anything like this in my work before.
  10. Halite75
    Halite75
    Oh, yeah that does make it look better. Looks like you need to scoot your user name over a bit though--it is so close to the edge.
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast