aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Feedback (AKA: criticism)

1. BlackCoffee
    BlackCoffee
    Wow.So pretty...How do you make the colors look so bright and contrast so nicely? I love that second one.
  2. KittyLitter
    KittyLitter
    Why thank you =]
    I first correct the colours of the original photo (using exposure or curves) and then fill another layer with any colour and play with the effects to see which one fits the best. In the case of the second one I've chosen 'hard light'. I use a lot the overlay effect too. It's very easy actually =)
  3. BlackCoffee
    BlackCoffee
    Oh...*Runs off to try that* Coloring is my biggest problem. I just can't seem to make the coloring have that BOOM effect *Wonders if I'm making any sense*

Heres one I did today...I'm not happy with it because the render looks out of place..does anyone have advice on how to fix it?
  4. Shinrei04
    Shinrei04
    This is my first sig that I actually like. I am proud of being able to do something like this, but I still want constructive critism.

5. KittyLitter
    KittyLitter
    BlackCoffee when you say the render you mean the character of the sig? if yes I would suggest you to try to make your red backround not to touch the character.

Shinrei, your sig is very nice! I really really like it! Although if I were you I would have chosen a different font, and I'd put all the words in one side.
  6. BlackCoffee
    BlackCoffee
    @Shinrei04 -Its nice ...I agree with KittyLitter on the font though.

@KittyLitter-Not touch the chatacter?...
  7. vizard light
    vizard light
    @BlackCoffee.. I like what you did..it blend in well I think..
    In my opinion kaname is big and there is very little space left
    And fonts doesn't suit the whole picture
  8. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    wow those looks really nice
    BlackCoffee-i think you should try adding layer then lighten it to make it look yes grungy like ..
  9. simplyme
    simplyme
    BlackCoffee: In my opinion the render doesn't look out of place at all. I don't know if it's intentional, but BG color = eye color. It looks really good.

To make a background use colors from the render. Randomly colored backgrounds sometimes work, but usually they make renders look out of place.
  10. BlackCoffee
    BlackCoffee
    @Simplyme : Yay you noticed the colors!!! Yes it was intentional,I tried to make things match.
    @vizard light :Thanks, your right...now that you pointed that out..it does look a bit large

@khoakhung :layer to brighten huh...I'll try that right away..

Thank you so much everyone for the feedback.
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast