aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Feedback (AKA: criticism)

1. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    i agree
    and don't be afraid to add the lighting from the other sig too, it'll add in great effect
  2. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    uh...hi its me again
    i just want to know is there a way of making the text look more cooperative with the sig ?

i have 3 version for it but these 2 ver look kindda..odd, although i really like it ..

1.should i have not put it here ? becuase after Flei already told me i'd tried to always make "conventional text" that won't make people look att he base then look at an odd way at the text..

2.change the font ?
  3. Flei
    Flei
    khoakhung: That looks fine! xD It doesn't really matter if the username is far away or not. Last time, it was your QUOTE that was hard to read, so looking at the quote (which was at the far left) and back at the base (which was kinda at the right) was hard. You know, I think most people prefer if their name isn't too obvious and big.

Anyway, your font looks fine! And the places you put them look good. <3 I'm so boring, I just usually always put it on the bottom (like in your first one).

I think you can make your text a bit smaller because it looks kinda big. The name is also a little hard to read. Here are a few methods to make them stand out:

DOWNLOAD .PSD
    Included the .psd so you can see how I got those results! <3

Anyway Khoa, you did an awesome job! =D I really like that siggy~ <333
  4. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    thankyou Flei dear, and yeah i guess its a little hard to see, but i also tried the 2nd and 3rd style of which you posted but it looked funny
    so yeah i don't think she mind her name being bulky like that but i must keep it in mind the next time i make something as such
    LOL and i just tried to make it smaller but it look so blank to me i shall adds little texts to make it look, not to blank, cuz i just can't stand "blankness"
  5. Flei
    Flei
    khoakhung: Hahah, go for it! XD I also put huge text when things look really empty. Or you can always add patterns! They cover space quite nicely. /o/ Right now I'm working on an entry for Demon's contest, and the set has BIG TEXT and patterns. xP I hope it doesn't look too plain~

Try to add brushes next time, Khoa! They can really make your graphics pretty if you think it's too empty. :3
  6. KittyLitter
    KittyLitter
    khoakhung: How about this, keep the fond as it is, and make it the same colour as the backround, but darker. Use overlay for the fond, and add outer glow with full opacity, and a bit greenish. It will look something like that on the green bg:

I hope it'll help you =]
  7. fataltea
    fataltea
    <_< plz ignore me for now
  8. IloveLfromDN
    IloveLfromDN
    hello... I would like to hear your opinions on these:

<.< newbie gfx I know ;p
  9. Halite75
    Halite75
    Hmm. Well, since no one has offered opinions yet, I will even though I probably have little room to be critiquing others.

1. I like the blending of the pictures with the background--looks very nice. I think the 3 L's would look better if they were either all the same distance apart or all touching each other (like you have the last two). I find the flashing heart distracting, but I'm not much of animated graphics fan. Smudgy Kitty looks too close to the left side of the siggy. I also think it might look better to have your name in a smaller font closer to Smudgy Kitty (like underneath it a bit).

2.The color palette you chose is nice. Moments & your name looks too close to the left hand side of the siggy. I'd also suggest moving your name closer to Moments, but in a smaller text perhaps. I'm having a hard time finding a focal point in your siggy. I don't know where to look. Maybe having all the pics the same opacity would look better.
  10. IloveLfromDN
    IloveLfromDN
    Thanks for your opinion xD I guess that you're totally right about the placing of quotes and usernames in both sigs..I'll probably edit it - move the username under the quote in both xD plus I would want to explain why the second one has two different opaticities xD well..I sone it that way cos I wanted the *back* pics to show a different 'kind of moment' not relax and lovely spent time but the time when trouble in near or already there...to highlight how I love the happy YoitexMiharu moments I decided to make the *not so nice* one's less visible xD <.< oh..is this already spam?
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast