aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cosplay

1. amade0
    amade0
    @synnesai: ahh i love the picy with jack =D! i love how there's always some random Jack prancing about at anime cons xD i've seen a bunch lol
  2. synnesai
    synnesai
    ama: xD haha - yeah~! this one was sooo cool though xD he had the body language, voice, sayings - everything xD I was like "Oh my god, I'd rape you" xD my friend actually pushed me out there to take a pic with him...I was waaaaaaay to shy ^^;;
  3. amade0
    amade0
    haha - the one i usually see also has this bag thing that plays the pirates theme 8D ya.. i'm always way to shy to take picys with the pretty cosplayers lol >< *must muster courage for the next con >D*
  4. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    I havent been here a while then I see THAT pic. KYAAAAAAAA it's someone who cosplayed Jack Sparrow and I love Jack Sparrow. I wish to cosplay him sometime in the future
  5. Gaise_Prisoner-by-Trade
    Gaise_Prisoner-by-Trade
    Megacon is upon me! *flails about* but since I can't afford to make my OWN cosplay ;_;... I'm helping my roomies make theirs! ^_^ Konan from Naruto and A cute little Fox girl with and Alice in Wonderland theme.
  6. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    I've seen a few Jack Sparrows but the one cosplay that made me look twice and say "is that who I think it is?" would be Jesus. You know white robe, thorny crown, Jesus. Oh and I had the original green Power Ranger peek into our hotel room window when we were on the ground floor. I turned and suddenly there was a Power Ranger plastered to the window. That was...odd.
  7. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    Does anyone else think the worst part of cosplay is finding a wig? I have a heck of a time finding a wig that I will be able to style just right, since anime characters need to have gravity defying hair. And the colors. Those can be fun to hunt for as well. Anyone have any interesting wig stories?
  8. amade0
    amade0
    @Little White Dragon: i've only worn a wig once *the white one in the sdk cosplay* and i had pretty amazing luck with that o.0 the wig was perfectly stylized like the character's - and i got it from ebay and it came the day before the con xD *would have been bad if it didn't arrive ><!*
  9. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    @amade0: I've seen some awesome wigs on ebay but I'm too chicken to buy them. I'm afraid I'll get someting that won't work for me. Hopefully I can find something at a store that will work (and won't cost a small fortune) So, would you rather go through the trouble of cutting, dying, and styling your own hair or do you prefer wigs?
  10. amade0
    amade0
    @Little White Dragon: i'm not daring enough to do anything with my hair lol >< i know i'd regret it after - so wigs xD i actually got mine on ebay at a pretty cheap price *i'm sure they're much more expensive at stores o.0* the only problem with wigs for me is that i have long hair and its hard making it sticking there so it doesn't show under the wig >.>
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast