aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cosplay

1. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    As scary as getting glomped can be it still gives me that warm fuzzy feeling because out of the million or so people around, that person chose to glomp me. Posing for pictures is fun because you get to be like a celebrity if only for a moment. Anyone here ever cosplay on Halloween?
  2. amade0
    amade0
    @Little White Dragon: noo - i've always wanted to cosplay for Halloween - but i can never find someone to do it with me lol >< *not brave enough to do it alone lol xD*
  3. Sanzo~ryu
    Sanzo~ryu
    Cosplay is super fun.XD I felt left out when I went to my first con because I didn't have a cosplay outfit.;_;
  4. Camysan
    Camysan
    Cosplay <3 Very fun. I'm going to be Sasori this year >D Ordered all the stuff already. Can't wait ><
  5. amade0
    amade0
    @Camysan: that's awesome =O i love akatsuki cosplays xD i still have no idea what to do -_- i should really get started xD
  6. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    So...would you guys rather buy a costume or make one? I think half the fun of cosplay is making the costume/props.
  7. Kingdom_anime
    Kingdom_anime
    I would so make my costume, last year I made a Lacus Clyne one from Gundam SEED, but this year I plan to be Riku from Kingdom Hearts...so I think I'll be buying ^^'
  8. amade0
    amade0
    i try to help out as much as i can making the costume *can't sew >.>* people help me with making them - and as for the weapons - my friend's father works with plastics - so he can make them really nice for us =D
  9. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    I don't think I would survive carrying a huge weapon around all day. I have a hard enough time keeping track of myself. It would still be fun to make one though...
    @amede0 You should so cosplay on Halloween. A friend went last year as Naruto. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
  10. amade0
    amade0
    @Little White Dragon: i would love to lol - but i'm not brave enough to walk around campus like that alone lol ><
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast