aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cosplay

1. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    Ok, I got my wig the other day and I think its gonna work *bows to mighty wig gods* I just hope I don't go nuts while I'm wearing it. I'm itchy just thinking about it. I wish someone would invent a magic wand or something so we could just say abracadabra and have the perfect hair and no more wigs. Oooh! Maybe I can find one on ebay...*off to shop with fingers crossed*
  2. Nekomancer
    Nekomancer
    I joined this group and then forgot about it. But um, hello there! I'm Nekomancer and I'm addicted to cosplay. So far I've done Atobe Keigo from Tennis no Oujisama, Yuzu fromGenso Suikoden II, Yuuri from Kyou Kara Maou, and Fugen from Houshin Engi. I'm currently working on a male alchemist from Ragnarok Online, Pikeru from the YGO card games, and Weevil Underwood from YGO! (Joke cosplay is fun too~) I'm sewing a Curran costume for a friend.

I posted a couple of pictures from my Atobe costume, complete with a cute Jirou (my friend Meri.)

Um, so I hope that works for an introduction, nice to meet you all.

As for wigs, sorry to cut into the current converstaion, but I'd say if you have a party store near you, they often go into clearance after a certain season, Halloween in particular, so it's a great time to check out wigs. Sometimes if it's close you can modify your hair a little bit to make it work, like for my Yuzu costume I had semi-short black hair and needed pigtails, I used a bit of hair gel to work my hair into tiny little pigtails and then just stuck on those hair-ties that look like a fluffy bunch of hair, and some of my friends even thought it was real. Another option for wigs is to buy a cheap long haired one with a thick head of hair and style it yourself, you have to be careful not to burn it, but it can be done well. Also, Amade0, if you have longer hair to get under a wig, what really can help in keeping it from showing is a hairnet. Worked wonders for me back when I had short hair.

Edit:
    Forgot to say where I cosplay. Sometimes out and about down, because I'm lame like that, but you can also catch me at Anime Central, Anime Detour (soon~) and Anime Iowa this year.
  3. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    Hi Nekomancer. Neat pics. The one with all the triangles kinda hurts my eyes but it looks really cool.
  4. amade0
    amade0
    @Nekomancer: welcome to the group =P and great cosplay pictures~

@Little White Dragon: ya i had the same problem with the wig lol - it was really itchy and it was a really hot day -_- oo maybe you can help me solve this problem *i might do that costume for a day this year* do you have long hair lol? cause i do and i put it in a bun but my wig kept sliding up because of that lol o.0 is there any other way to hide long hair under a wig xD *i totally agree with you on just going abracadabra and having great hair xD*
    oo and i decided on my costume for this year ^^ i'll be going as Kusuriuri from Mononoke *i already have blonde hair so no wigs required xD - not sure how i'll get it neatly wavely like his though ... >.>* but i have a feeling making and wearing that costume will be a pain in the ass lol ><! hopefully i can do it in 2 months T__T
  5. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    I love it, every time I check this page there are more new pictures for me to check out.

@amade0: I don't have long hair (thank the gods) but one of my friends has long hair and she is able to hide all of it under a wig by putting her hair into two fairly flat braids, as low on her neck as she can. Then she wraps them around her head and pins them down bobbie pins and puts a wig cap over it. That usually keeps her hair flat and under the wig enough for her to wear a short haired wig. Hopefully that helps. Oh, and good luck making your costume.
  6. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Hihi~

I don't cosplay myself, but I enjoy running up to Cosplayers and asking if I can take their pictures When I went to Otakon last year (Which was my first convention) I instantly got into taking pictures of Cosplayers It's such a joy for me
  7. amade0
    amade0
    welcome~
    haha - definately - running after the pretty cosplayers is a must for every con xD *can't wait to do it this year xD*
  8. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Thank you amade0!

I do remember one time I saw an AWESOME Resident Evil Leon and Ada, and I like charged through the crowd (she was going the opposite way, and I accidently walked past her) nearly tripping around and asked if I could get her picture, haha. I must've looked messed up ^^;
  9. amade0
    amade0
    haha - i've had those experiences xD i usually stalk people until they notice me or someone else asks for a picture >.>; i'm such a loser xD that hot sasuke i posted in the pics i asked for a picy twice xD *i had different costumes each time so i doubt he remembered me xD* wahh i'm scary with stalking lol xD
  10. Akuma_Kao
    Akuma_Kao
    hi, I'm a new member
    and on conventions I really become an awful stalker. some of my friends even pretend they don't know me, because I tend to call the names of the costume before running after the cosplayer ^^;
    I'd really do anything for some good shots =^.^=
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast