aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cosplay

1. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    @Dragon: Well right now we are making out customes. It is cheaper that way and fun too. I mean looking for the things you need is really satisfying ne
  2. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    @amade0 Out of curiosity, if you were to go out on Halloween who would you go as?
    @kunitsu I'm going cosplay shopping today and I can't wait. I never thought it'd be so much fun just to look for fabric.
  3. amade0
    amade0
    @Little White Dragon: well when i was in highschool i was supposed to go as an ANBU *Naruto* with my friend *it was my first costume lol xD* but if i were to do it now.. probably my Misa costume *i like my Shinrei one to, from Samurai Deeper Kyo, but that one works better when i have my friend cosplay as Hotaru lol*
  4. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    @amade0: If you ever decide to go you should go as anbu Naruto. Not many people would know who you were but I bet they would think it is a neat costume anyway.
  5. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    So, how many conventions do you guys go to every year? Is that the only time you cosplay or do you find other "excuses" to dress up?
  6. synnesai
    synnesai
    i only go to one comic con ((is anyone going to comic con...??? T-T)) and HOPEFULLY AX this year...
  7. amade0
    amade0
    i usually go to two major ones: Anime North and Fan Expo *this ones a bunch of conventions at one place - so apart for the anime con there's comic, horror, sci-fi, and gaming o.0 its an interesting mix of people o.0 lol*
    the only other time i cosplay are for random photoshots lol - wish i could do it more~
  8. synnesai
    synnesai
    xD added new pics...er..."new"
  9. silentdeath
    silentdeath
    Anime Next and Otakon are the two major ones that I go to each year. Attended NY Anime Fest. in Dec. '07. My next con is actually a small sci-fi/anime con at a university nearby.... ^^;

@synnesai - Your first pic with Roxas peeking over the leaves....so cute! *hugs Roxas* ^.^
  10. synnesai
    synnesai
    @death: eh-hehehe - thanks ^^;;; -didn't like it so much- but thanks~ there's more in my album..I just didn't wanna fill this up with me >.>
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast