aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cosplay

1. hwayunhae
    hwayunhae
    Actually.....this Kumoricon 2010 (Portland, Or on Labor Day weekend), myself and a friend are going to be cosplaying as Oyama Yumeji and Shinkai Seiji of Otona Keikenchi (see my profile/avatar/signature for pictures of them). Feel free to stalk us. :3
  2. KaguS
    KaguS
    yo people x3 nice group, very very nice. I got a con coming up thats in Tampa Fl, MetroCon x3 if I go I'm going as Reno from FFVII, or a fox version of him x3
  3. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    I have a question for anyone who has ever or might ever cosplay characters from Naruto. Would you rather buy Naruto style shoes (toes showing) or would you rather make them? Personally I don't like the pre-made ones because they tend to break/rip really easily and are too big and flop around on your feet. Anyone here ever make them or try to on their own?
  4. Fold39Crane
    Fold39Crane
    @Little White Dragon

I think it would vary for people. I personally like the pre-made one since it feel more shoe-like XD But I don't cosplay Naruto characters a lot so they're still fine after three years.
    A friend of mine cosplayed Naruto Shippuden's Temari, she took black arm brace thingies and used that to make shoes. They came out fine, though she had accidentally cut the hole a little too big. She doesn't have any complains for it. And they cost a dollar at the dollar store.
    If you want, you could possible start out with making your own that way and if that isn't comfortable, you could possible use sandals with covers or end up buying the pre-made ones.
    Hope that helps ^^
  5. Pokeballz
    Pokeballz
    At the next con I'm going to, I'm going to be Trunks with my BF as Broly. His friend might be 17. I wish there were more DBZ cosplayers. They seem to be non-existent right now.
  6. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    Way late on my part, but thanks Fold39Crane. I had already made some and really like them (very comfy). I was just curious if anyone else had tried to make them and how they had done it. Who did you cosplay from Naruto?
    @Pokeballz- If it helps, I see quite a few DBZ cosplayers at the cons I go to. Don't worry they are still out there. You should try joining the forum for the convention and posting a thread for DBZ cosplayers. Maybe you can arrange a photo shoot or meet up. I'm sure that would bring at least a few DBZ cosplayers out.

Does no one cosplay anymore? It's awfully quiet in here.....
  7. ReiRobin
    ReiRobin
    Of course many still cosplay! ;w;

I'm still puzzled what I want to be for this year, maybe Yamamoto from KHR? Ohhh..
  8. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    @ReiRobin- Glad to hear it. I have wanted to watch KHR for a while now. I really should. Anyway, where would you be wearing Yamamoto if you do?
  9. shintoki
    shintoki
    I started to cosplay, and its like blood to sharks. Working on making sure love is coming back
  10. melicat
    melicat
    My next event is Yaoi-Con! I can never decide who to cosplay for this event but I think I might bring Barnaby Brooks JR from Tiger & Bunny or Akira from Togainu no Chi.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516