aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Uke's Go Here

1. RueYoukai
    I'm a uke... abit of a masochist.. not very good at describing myself, but the description for 'Badass Uke' fits me well = SemeUke.com - Home of the Seme Uke Quiz - Seme Uke Personality Test - Gay Personality Quiz
    as others have said, just message me if you have any questions
  2. Urei
    I am an uke. I enjoy roleplaying, as well. Mm, I tend to be on the quiet distant side, though I do have another side. It usually doesn't come out until I get to know someone better. ..I tend to be a bit shy at first as well.
  3. kellymariax
    kellymariax
    I am an uke... a kinky one at that. I'm stubborn, passionate, and a little whiny. And I'm supppper sensitive. I am most definitely waiting for my perfect seme to come and forcibly show me the better lessons in life.
  4. NekoNekoUke
    NekoNekoUke
    I'm an innocent uke. I love sweets and cute things like kittens and bunnies. Here's hoping I'll find a gentle seme who loves me. ^__^
  5. Michyio
    Michyio
    I'm an uke as well. I've never roleplayed before but I would like to give it a try. I'm kinky, stubborn and a bit of a masochist :3
    Pm me and I'll tell you more about me
  6. mermydgurl
    mermydgurl
    Just wanted to say to all the new people here! Welcome to the group!
  7. NekoNekoUke
    NekoNekoUke
    Thank you very much~
  8. NeverTragedies
    NeverTragedies
    Hello everyone,
    I'm new to this group and to AarinFantasy.
    I'm an Uke, and I'm on the quiet and shy side, but I'm also very fun-loving and mischievous.
    I really love roleplaying and I'm looking for a Seme that is on the calm collected side, but likes to have fun be mischievous with me. :3 Also one that can help me along and is there for me, since I'm a bit of a loner as well.
    Please message me if you would like me for an uke. Thank you. -bows-
  9. chibieater
    chibieater
    hello there everyone.
    i feel kinda late for posting now...
    anways, i'm new, and just joined today.
    i'm new to this whole thing, and i hope i can find a nice seme who would love me
    i'm shy at the beginning, but once i get to know someone, or just see/talk to them everyday, i may be a WHOLEE~ different person xD
    but yeah, i hope you guys would teach me things, even if they arent related, cuz i like to learn new things
    btw, i go by bakaa-chan, or chibi-chan, nice to meet you all. C:
    WOOW, i wrote a paragraph. -3-
  10. Kawaiiiii
    Kawaiiiii
    Hi ^_^ im a uke nice to meet you all, i love all everything, i'm cluless and shy...love a seme who's kind and naughty XD
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast