aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Uke's Go Here

1. Enthetia
    Ello. I'm an Uke looking for a Seme. I'm into RP (though I might not be good at it). I'm kind of shy and have never done this before. So if any Seme's are intrested pm me please?

Sa-Chan
  2. axell7
    axell7
    Hello everyone.. according to the online test I am badass uke got me right,even I wasn't sure am I uke or seme,but that's why tests are made for I'm into rp and bondage..don't like bj looking for mystery seme or similar..
  3. ukeleo
    ukeleo
    i haven't said anything here yet :P
    uh ohs
    need to fix that
    ~^*^~
    i am ukeleo, i am born in august on the 4th, which is also the last day of the Holly tree in Celtic Druid Astrology, and a female metal Rooster in Chinese Zodiac
    i love anything 80's & Final Fantasy
    MEAN PEOPLE SUCK
    currently i play Grand Fantasia, previously known as Dreamy Journey Online
    YouTube - Grand Fantasia Trailer 1: "A Hero's Journey"
    i love this game
    get to know more about me & my love of live~action anime here:
    Aveere | Aeria Games
  4. SerenayMilford
    SerenayMilford
    Hi,everyone^^
    I'm,as everyone else here,an Uke to the core xD'
    Ahm...Yeah...I'm quite shy and unexperienced...and totally clueless what else I could tell you about me^^'
  5. ashiii
    ashiii
    just thought i'd mess around and put my name out there

i'm quiet and shy (although it doesn't show on the internet =P) and i love someone takes control and they can get as protective or jealous as they want coz i don't hang out with many guys anyway =]

now that you've finished reading i dun care if you're seme or uke, interested or not, you come to my page and message me so we can be friends =D
  6. Devillady255
    Devillady255
    Hi everyone! I'm a DomUke (I like to please, but be in control at the same time) who enjoys rpg's, art, and folklore. I'm can appear to be sky, but I'm just looking the cat out of the tree. I love Asia horror movies. People know me as sweetheart, but a somewhat of a little devil. :3
  7. jhyo07
    jhyo07
    hi im an uke also if you know shinobu of junjou romantica then that describes me hehe
  8. minervahana
    minervahana
    Welcome SerenayMilford, ashiii, devilldy255, jhyo07!
  9. Plectrude
    Plectrude
    am I allowed to write here?
    I'll try, so delete if I'm not allowed ...

Hi, everyone! Please call me Emie ~
    I'm Uke and I'm kind, I can easily love people, not just here, but everywhere.
    And I'd love my Seme till the death and do everything to comfore him/her. And, I'm Bi girl, don't actually care if person I love is male or female.
  10. OkamaKawazu
    OkamaKawazu
    Hello.I've never done this before so um...
    I am Keisuke Bara.I am a uke.I can roleplay.I am male and gay.I will please my seme as long as it does not interfere with my morals.I am the quiet type, I guess.I love to read.I earned the nickname "Moony" from my favorite book series "Harry Potter".PM if you want to know anything else.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast