2. EpitaphOfTwilight_Ce
    EpitaphOfTwilight_Ce
    Im a Uke
    i love to Rp(roleplay)
    i hope to find good semes
  3. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    i'm also an uke.
    i don't mind roleplay, but i don't really have that much experience in that field. i have never done somthing like this before, so i'm quite excited!
    i hope to find a nice seme, who understands me.
  4. AbsolutelyUke
    AbsolutelyUke
    I'm Uke at heart, i can be very open and silly when i get to know a person, i can get shy on some topics. I'm at a hard time in my life, so i may sometimes feel a bit down. I like some types of Rp and i hope to find a seme who can take care of me and be a fun person.
  5. SexyMana
    SexyMana
    I'm uke)I like roleplay...)I'm waiting for the person who can makes me happy...^__^
  6. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    I´m a total Uke I could not be a Seme even if I really tried. I´m a open person with lots of sick humour, I suppose some people would put me in the kinky category, depends on the mood. I´m an independent person but needs someone too look after me or rather protect me since I really cant tell when I´m getting myself in trouble:P and of course love too Rp!
  7. yaoiboy77
    yaoiboy77
    I am an uke. I will usually do anything I'm told and will do it with passion. However I am a very shy and independent person but working on being more open. I hope to find a seme who will take control but still be kind at the same time. XP
  8. hartianel
    hartianel
    i'm a cluless uke...well after i read it....i would definitely say that i am always cluless...ahahahahha....ow well i enjoy everything that think is nice and happy...just add me up.....see yah all...
  9. Gravita
    Gravita
    Hi ^_^ im Uke as well ... Nice to meet you guys xD
  10. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    hello gravita-chan! XD *hugs*
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast