aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Uke's Go Here

1. iono
    iono
    Here's my shot at this.. I'm soft spoken and mature, but everyone needs release once in awhile. I'm quite independent and I like things to be in a balance. From the past, I've made things complicated because I'm unsure of my own feelings, or take too long to respond to other's feelings. So if you're looking for a easy to dominant uke that bends and whimpers to each snap of your finger, I'm definitely not that type. I'm more like a cat, totally dependent with a focus revolving around him. But who's to say I won't do good things for other's every now and then. I'm also mischievous and playful in my own way. I don't ruin days, but I like to tease. I feel like it's part of my competitive nature, so try not to start any games with me, I'll find a way to win them against you. Heh, but we can play on the same team sometimes. Till next time boys, PM or VM me if you're interested. I'll be gentle.
  2. FirstLove
    FirstLove
    Emm.. Hi.. Im also an uke.. *Blushes* Im shy but i will do anything to please the one Im with... Im like a pet... *shy smile* so if your intressted please PM me...
  3. kurosakifreak
    kurosakifreak
    Apparently I'm a badass uke

Apparently also, I need a partner who can handle my teasing
    Ha. Okay. Have fun with that.

You are a Badass Uke
    Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't **** With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
    Most compatible with: Don't **** With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme
    What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get yaoi merchandise..
  4. migz
    migz
    I think I wrote a huge essay almost a year ago but not really finding a seme I was looking for.
    I've gained a lot of knowledge about who I am and what I want for myself so here goes ^^.
    and this is a bit more of an essay but... I think it's also more accurate and informative.

random intro
    from the moment I'm writing this I'm 24 and male. while I'm bisexual I'm not romantically attracted to guys at all, so that leaves me with only girls.
    I like a seme who thinks more with their brain than they think with their heart. By that I mean, I don’t like girls who get mood swings every day and say things based on wild emotions without even thinking it through. (bedroom excluded) I like a seme that wants to explore themselves and me together and see how far we can go. Also I simply LOVE being asked embarrassing questions and love even more to answer them. So I'd just like to have a caring seme, someone who lets me be who I am and encourages me and help me to find myself. And in return I will do my best to make you happy in any way I can. ^^

kinks...
    these are all optional and I don’t think I'd mind having more but...
    -strapons... there just isn’t anything more exciting than a girl with a... *blushes* >///<
    -collars, I just like them, even if it may just be a simple ribbon, I just like having something around my neck ^^
    -there's tons more but I'd rather explore these with my partner ^^

unexplored regions:
    I've always been curious how far I can go when it comes down to looking more effeminate >///<
    I just never had the courage to go to a store to buy anything. but... if someone would at some point go with me... that'd help me a lot ^///^

my looks:
    well I have an album on my profile so I can already tell you that I'm very confident about my looks.
    I'll always want to find a way to improve myself but I kind of need someone to motivate me for it XD

important personality traits
    -I'm an introvert, which means I don’t easily start conversations and don’t talk often.
    -I cannot lie... the reason behind this is because I talk before I think. and never bothered keeping secrets anyway :/
    -I am VERY direct. I don’t like taking a roundabout way of telling things so I tell things straight out and even if it's rude I'll still mean it well. ^^
    -I lack a few emotions, ever since I was picked on as kid I started to get back on my feet mentally by thinking as logically as possible. from that point forward it wasn’t logical to feel sadness or anger, the only person who'd be able to get those emotions out of me would probably be my future partner :/
    -I have a unique positive personality ^^ like above I don’t know sadness anymore so there are only positive emotions and intentions left in my head. not sure just how to explain but... I'm sure it is what it is XD
    -don’t expect non-stop hugs and kisses from me XD as much as I like hugging and kissing, I'm not used to it. I need someone to guide me through the process of hugging and kissing automatically. cause right now it's quite a foreign concept to me >.<

so what do I want in a seme?
    -be nice and thoughtful
    -don’t be overly clingy but just take what you want when you feel like it.
    -female (like I mentioned before, I'm not romantically attracted to guys, sorry >.<)

what do I NOT want in a seme?
    -to make me top her >.< I simply hate... HATE... being on top or be in control. I tried being seme once and got depressed quite fast so I have a very large dislike towards it >.<
    -to be afraid to tell me what’s on her mind... you'd be surprised how many people wait for the right moment that will never come...
  5. ShadowYinYang
    ShadowYinYang
    IRL, I believe I actually am one so.
    I mean I can't say that's the case for sure since I'm a virgin, but it's just one of those things you...know? I feel I'm a pretty "meh" person but I'm full-on-almost-stereotypical uke in sex? That's my guess at least.

In terms of online:
    I updated my looking-for-rp-partner(s) post, that's where most of my information is at.

I'm a full on uke, and I really miss RPing so I'm hoping this can help!
  6. Alexuke
    Alexuke
    Hi. I am a uke.
  7. Preeh
    Preeh

Let's do this.
    I'm a uke looking for a seme or seke.

About myself:
    172cm, 56kg - slender.
    I'm a power bottom so I'll kick your ass if you can't keep up.
    Doing lots of sports and lazying around.
    I have a bad personality and will challenge you non stop.

Kinks:
    Basically anything. There are only few "no go"s
    I love threesomes and playful sm.
    Keep me occupied...
    Challenge me either physically or mentally and I'll love you

Looking for:
    Seme or seke - we can change positions if you want!
    preferably with broad shoulders
    I love bara so a toned body would be nice.
    If you are clever and intelligent this will turn me on as well.
    Well in short you should be more stable and reliable than I am.
  8. Alice121
    Alice121
    Hello I've just rejoined after a few years away and am looking for someone to roleplay with along with them in the seme role. I've had a few years experience when tinierme was up if anyone remembers that so I'd like to say I'm quite good at writing long responses. I would prefer someone who is confident and able to reply with a decent size. I'm up for pretty much anything pm me if you're interested
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456