aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Uke's Go Here

1. SorenIce
    SorenIce
    Hi I'm an uke who loves role play and hopes to find my seme^_^
  2. Tarumi
    Tarumi
    Hey Imouto ^^ Nice to see you! Sea-chan, you´re here too! Well as expected, I´m an uke too! Nice to meet you all.
  3. yukino17
    yukino17
    Hi I'm uke as well I'm the quiet lonely type person and shy one waiting for someone that will make me happy, understand and will love me.
  4. Blacksaiyan
    uke desu... looking for my own seme <3
  5. mermydgurl
    mermydgurl
    Hi everyone! I'm an uke. I love food and writing. I can be shy when I first meet a person, but once I know them I become more open. I'm hoping to meet a nice seme that will treat me well.
  6. minervahana
    minervahana
    Hi I'm an uke and so proud of it. I love to roleplay in a lot of realms. Umm...I'm still new to yaoi so learning so much from everyone at aarin. I am also fetish, mainly rope bondage....I don't think life would be complete without a rigger. *content sigh * Wide range of instrests but some fun hobbies are concert hopping, scening, books ( not just manga), art. I would love to meet an open minded but definitely a 100% seme! Nice to meet everyone! *waves*

Minerva
  7. mermydgurl
    mermydgurl
    Welcome to the group Minevra!
  8. minervahana
    minervahana
    I can't believe I missed it but thank you for the warm welcome!
  9. Stikboi
    Stikboi
    Herro... i am definitely a uke xD i have had no experience so no idea wat im into >.< im a very impulsive person and is up for anything that i view to be exciting =3 im tryin to get over the hardships in ife so yea may be down at times... but im a very fun bouncy person i guess xD who hopes to find a nice seme =3
  10. morpheussandman
    morpheussandman
    im a uke im willing to do any thing to please my seme *blushes*
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast