aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Drawing

1. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    Who here has a Deviant Art account?
  2. UchihaNa
    UchihaNa
    kya~!!!!! i joined !!! x) *jumps hapily*
    i just love to draw!!! hehe and i prefer to draw in manga stile!! real stile i'm not that good... hehe >.<'
  3. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    Soo, you joined DA? If so, whats your username? I'll go check out your work Anyways, Welcome Uchiha-Chan!
  4. TigreHielo
    TigreHielo
    Hi everyone! I just joined this group. I thought it would be nice to meet some new people. Every once in a while I like to leave my studio and have contact with the outside world...........
  5. elkica
    elkica
    ~Mazoku: I have a DA account, under Spela. You?
    ~everybody else: I'm not really new, I'm just more of a lurker, but why should that stop me from saying hello, ne.
  6. jcs1stang
    jcs1stang
    I just dabble mainly (new to the group) But I've debated about it, I'm on Elftown (Art/scifi/Rp site) already, i'll probably get through this lazy streak and make a DA account. (Btw, awesome drawings here, seriously...)
  7. KittyLitter
    KittyLitter
    hello there =D
    I'm new here. When I saw there was a group about drawing I thought I should definitely join =]
    I haven't done many anime-like drawings (only a few of Ed and one of DGray man xD) but I love drawing generaly. I've been taking lessons since I was five and I can draw pretty good now =]
    If you want, I can share with you some things, or even help you if you've got trouble with smth.
  8. kittyclawing
    kittyclawing
    Hi I love to draw lol

Nice to meet you guys
  9. becca18
    becca18
    hey there fellow artists and fangirls...hhahaha!
  10. Ryokan6
    Ryokan6
    Hello this is my kind of group I been drawing at the age of two that's what my mom told me so I started to teach myself how to draw humans the males are the easiest for because males was the first I learn how to draw. My very first one was Hoahmaru from Samurai showdown and then I started to make my own characters they are called the Bain Brothers. I am still working on they're sisters though.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast