st00pz
    Hi all~
    Just joined this group a moment ago =3 Nice to meet you =D
  2. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    hi st00pz - great to meet you.
  3. roosey19
    roosey19
    Hi Yusuichi nice to meet u . Actually, you made my day . Thank goodness I was about leaving this group.
  4. roosey19
    roosey19
    Hi st00pz . Welcome to our group . I wish you be an active member because as you see this group is kinda of sleepie . Anyway , nice to meet you !
  5. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    that would've been a shame, roosey!
    I've been on a few of these social groups and I've noticed that a lot of them can be pretty dead which is a big shame.
    But glad you came on and gave it one more chance.
  6. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    I've no problem at all being an active member of this part of the board.
    That'd be real cool for me.
    What sort of stuff do you like to draw?
    I'm in the middle of doing a colour Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.
    What about you??
  7. st00pz
    st00pz
    @Yusuichi : hi~ Nice to meet you also =D

@roosey19: hi =D Thanks for welcoming. Nice to meet you ^^

Ehm, for me, I usually draw anything that crossed my mind. Usually yaoi stuff tho. Lol. Have just sketched the mad hatter and the march hare after reading Alice in Wonderland last time, but havent got the time n mood to colour it x.x
  8. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    @ st00pz - hi *waves frantically!* I know what you mean about colouring and whether you want to do it - I can get like that too. Is the Mad Hatter drawn in a yaoi way or is it just a normal illustration. (would love to know!)
  9. roosey19
    roosey19
    Hey guys , finally I finished my newest hot stuff . so tell me how does he look?
  10. roosey19
    roosey19
    C'mon guys what's the matter with you? pleeeeeeeeease for Jesus sake support me a little Tell me how does he look?
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast