aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Drawing

1. onlykatsu
    onlykatsu
    hello to all~
    Just joined. Looks like an interesting group
  2. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    He looks really cute, roosey! I gave you a comment in your profile if you want to take a look. I love some of your other stuff too including the portrait above.
    Tell me, how long have you been drawing?
  3. roosey19
    roosey19
    It takes me about week. Sorry I'm just a little bet lazy and slow
  4. roosey19
    roosey19
    welcome onlykatsu . I wish you be an active member . I think you gonna enjoy you time with us
  5. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Yeah onlykatsu, welcome along to this cuddly group!
  6. st00pz
    st00pz
    @Yusuichi : hello *waves back* Hahaha ya, finishing a drawing really depends on our mood =x It's a normal pose..I drew him and the March Hare on his side. Lol. You can take it that they have a certain relationship? =p

@roosey19: he's really cute =D Wah, that means you can draw pretty fast. Was it a week including the sketching? =O Sometimes I took a week to do the sketch only. Esp if my mood is not so good, it can take 2 weekz ^^;;

@onlykatsu: hey~ welcome =D
  7. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    @ st00pz aint that the truth! My moods do vary as time goes on. Most recently I've been tired and it can take it out of you if you arent in the mood to do something like that anyway, which is a real shame for me as I do enjoy it.

The march hare sounds good tho. Would like to see that.
  8. roosey19
    roosey19
    hello guys . Is there anybody still alive here?
  9. Cathrena
    Cathrena
    Hello everyone! just joined, I hope you all had a wonderful xmas! but this group doesn't look very lively. meh, I still hope to talk to everyone that is still awake in this group. Have a good night and cya around

~Cat~
  10. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    Hi everyone! I decided to join this fantastic group! Nice to meet you all~
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast