aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Moar cabbage?!?!?!

1. pharae
    pharae
    Doujinshi for them do exist (I know of two circles that write them) but I've never seen them for sale anywhere but online. I'm in Japan at the moment and I can only find Egoist doujinshi.
  2. frano
    frano
    I want some dj from MxS ....they have some, somewhere...good to know....
  3. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    Dj´s of them would be heaven!^^ Why, oh why dont they put them online?
  4. frano
    frano
    I havent found one yet. Maybe someone else?
  5. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    I´ve looked for them without any luck....But I still have hope!
  6. Darkelia
    Darkelia
    This pair is really adorable, Miyagi is a myth, Shinobu is too soft. They are too adorable together
  7. frano
    frano
    @hi Darkelia....

Miyagi a myth.. ...lol... in which way? *curious*^^
  8. Darkelia
    Darkelia
    I like so much Miyagi, he's terribly nice and funny, and I love it. Then represents the type of man apparently mature but in reality too insecure and with many issues for this love it, of course is my opinion
  9. frano
    frano
    Thats him , right and much more.^^Also I love his confession at the graveyard to Shinobu.
  10. kumori97
    kumori97
    Me sad! *tear* They need more action! This is my fav yaoi couple! (When I say that I mean no other yaoi has beat them yet.) They didn't have very many episodes in the anime and it pissed me off. *red face of anger* I think Shinobu is cute and I like how fiesty he is. >.< I want more Terrorist! (OMG I said that out loud in school and people looked at me weird and teachers gave me weird looks. It was hilarious!)
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast