aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Moar cabbage?!?!?!

1. frano
    frano
    I hope that Shinobu lerns soon cooking so he will have Miyagi more often over .

Looking forward to the next knee fall .

@hello newbies
  2. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    Hi everyone!^^ Hope everybody is doing fine

Well I was wondering if I could get some help, I´m thinking about making a seond amv tribute too Miyagi and Shinobu, but I just cant seem to find a good song, if anyone has a suggestion please let me know!
  3. athena134
    athena134
    Shinobu is so cute! and Miyagi is just awesome!^_^ hehee! They make the perfect pair!^_^ and I want more Terrorist scenes!>_< season three please!^_^~ hopes! and I love Cabbage!^_^
  4. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    Oooh did I hear 'amv'? Where is your first one? I dont mind going on a song search, since I'm am AMV junkie but am too scared to make them on this laptop...
  5. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    @Sorryll: It is upp on Youtube under the name Jubilation86, I was thinking about putting it on megaupload as well^^, If you know any songs that you think suits them please let me know!
  6. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    Ooooh I likes it! I see in your music list, we like some of the same bands, so I'll give a listen to those and see if any Cabbage related thoughts pop into my brain

Aha! I was wandering down the road and the song I was listening to hit me with Shinobu vibes. here is the song with lyrics
  7. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    Thank you!
    I loved the song! The lyrics fit Shinobu so well, I&#180;m going to get started on it right away^^, If you think of any other songs please let me know
    Thanks again!
  8. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    Wooooo! No problem ^^ Send me a link when you're done?
  9. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    Of course!
  10. rebeccayaoifan
    rebeccayaoifan
    those sex scenes were HOTT in the manga
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast