aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Moar cabbage?!?!?!

1. kurayamifantasy
    kurayamifantasy
    Rofl, I thought that the title for this discussion was perfect. So! Let's talk about Miyagi x Shinobu, and how the kawaii brat needs to get down and dirty with the old man more often.

Also~ Let's have a grand ol' time, being all insane 'nd stuff, kay?
  2. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    'kay!! waaa, I can't believe we have so many people already!! ;o;

Anyway.

I don't think the brat's ever gotten on his knees for the old man before am I the only one thinking WTF WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
  3. frano
    frano
    Hello and I´m already insanne ...haha...I think the same he never got on his knees before
    AND I like it whe the uke is a bit stubborn...***stand up*** and shows the seme...thats what I really love on all junjou couples...hehe

4. loveusender
    loveusender
    shinobu is too cute.. grey eyes..*daydreams* so i think i can forgive him if he is a little shy
  5. frano
    frano
    thx for the awesome pics ...loveusender^^
  6. kurayamifantasy
    kurayamifantasy
    Hmm.. I also agree that he is cute, but come on! Miyagi is a f*cking sexy beast, and Shinobu claims it to be destiny so I say: Prove it and get on your knees! Man, I swear. The kid's gonna be the death of me

But did he not ride Miyagi in one of the chapters? Hmm.. if I find the picture, I'll find a way to post it *major drool* Because if I recall, it's sexy <3
  7. EnchantedWind
    EnchantedWind
    Spare yourself the trouble, I remember that one

Volume 7 Chapter 33 ♥ I nearly died of hapiness reading that chapter
  8. loveusender
    loveusender
    You know i still havent read the manga -i know im sad- i dont have any time..
    @kurayami yes, the boy should prove his worth gosh im just wishing that it had some kind of action between them in the anime, sadly it didn't
  9. sequoi
    sequoi
    Hello minna... I'm new here and Junjou Terrorist is my favorite couple in all of junjou series. They're sooooo cute... And i definitely agree that they need to get more action...
  10. believe09
    believe09
    Actually, Shinobu has gotten on his knees once before. It was in the manga. I can't remember which chapter, but it was pretty early on when Shinobu claimed destiny was what brought him and Miyagi together.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast