aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Moar cabbage?!?!?!

1. kurayamifantasy
    kurayamifantasy
    @EnchantedWind: Ooo, thank you my dear Shi-chan! I appreciate you helping me xD I'm much too lazy, so I would have forgotten about going to look. But yes. The day that I read Volume 7, Chapter 33 was the day that I nearly died of massive blood loss. Damn those nosebleeds!

@loveusender: I'd love to see Shinobu riding Miyagi in the anime. Gah <3! I can assure everyone here, that it would be my favourite episode AND it would be found on my iPod xD Fufufu.

@sequoi: Hello~ Another Junjou Terrorist lover! <3 I hope you have fun in the discussions and pervertions

@believe09: REALLY?!?! As in, he's done the whole BJ thing, or did he just get on his knees as though he was going to, but didn't? *sadness*
  2. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    Welcome to our new members!! More Cabbage/Terrorist Fanatics wooooo!

@believe: REALLY?? But I re-read the Terrorist arc from the beginning to volume 7 yesterday...and don't think I remember Shinobu giving Miyagi a BJ O___o

@my beautiful Kurayami: I KNOOOW!! If the anime showed Shinobu riding Miyagi, I think I'd probably pass out from sheer happiness

@loveusender: THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR LINKING US IN YOUR SIGGIE AND ALL THE PICS YOU ARE ROCKSOMENESS!!
  3. EnchantedWind
    EnchantedWind
    Hey guys we can only pray that the uncensored version of the DVD's have something special for us.... or else I can't bear to live anyone

I just realized that the anime never gave us a proper scene of Miyagi screwing Shinobu... *prays the DVD's gives us a miracle *
  4. loveusender
    loveusender
    *prays with EnchantedWind* let us only hope soo...
  5. Midanae
    Midanae
    Well, i like Shinobu's style of love. And I think being as straightforward and determined as he is in love will suit me and help me X3 Who cares if I scare the sh*t out of a seme? Isn't that good?

SO..ill tell the person I love: I LOVE YOU, I THINK ITS FATE, SO DEAL WITH IT!!! >3
  6. loveusender
    loveusender
    @Midanae..i totally agree with you on Shinobu, but in real life im a bit shy so being so straightfoward doesnt actually for me as a person (will stop talking now)..

@everyone...what qualities do you like about our shinobu, does he seriously make tooo much cabbage, and is he actually the right lover for Miyagi?
  7. kurayamifantasy
    kurayamifantasy
    @loveusender: Must I even answer that?! Fufu ;3 I actually really like Shinobu. It's not just Miyagi I love, even though he really DOES add charisma to the couple.. I just think Shinobu is a lovable brat~ And his love for Miyagi is really pure, I find. Gah! Thinking about them makes me all melty inside xDD But the cabbage thing adds to his character. I mean, it's quirky and witty and adds humour to their relationship (seeing as it's a pretty intense & "angsty" relationship). All in all, yes! I believe he's the right lover for the old man ^__^

@EnchantedWind: Oh, Shi-chan Why did you say such a thing?! Now I'm going to be thinking about that, waiting for the DVDs. Grr, I really want Shinobu to ride Miyagi. 'Specially since he is always complaining about being "experienced". I say, "PROVE IT, BAKA!" Hee~

@freakofspade: Well, we could BOTH pass out from sheer happiness, because honestly? I think it's the hottest thing in the world when a shy or flustered uke gives their seme a BJ or rides them.. *coughs* Or~ "prepares" themselves I. Am. Perverted *secludes self*
  8. frano
    frano
    omg...the uncensored version of the DVD's ....even its a maybe, I didnt know its possible, never bought a anime *flush*.
    I think its getting time .

@Midanae
    Well, i like Shinobu's style of love and he has quite interessting way of life.^^
    I think he does not make enought cabbage:^^...Everytime I think about the two>>> I miss something...If maybe he get out of dishes, he can wrap up Miyagiiiiiiiiii and eat leaf for leaf up from him...
  9. sequoi
    sequoi
    @ loveusender :Shinobu is cute, sweet and soooo pure. He only think about Miyagi and no one else. I like him because he is so determined on his love for Miyagi. And he is just a brat for now... Imagine him when he's more mature...
    @ freakofspade : Everyone will be dancing naked if that really happen...
  10. loveusender
    loveusender
    @kurayami.. you are seriously perverted, but so am i .. lord knows i have a serious weakness for grey eyes and seeing shinobu blushing just melts my very core.. the very day for me to die, is when those dvd's has shinobu riding Miyagi... i swear..

@Everyone..some one insisted *coughfreakofspadecough* that i put up the fanfic i wrote of our favourite couple for Kurayami's contest. hope someone gets time to read it.. so here it is-->http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/fictio...shinobu-98142/

EDIT: i finally reached vol 7 SERIOUS NOSEBLEED!! i went over three times..absolutely awesome
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast