1. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    Aren't they just!
  2. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    They are more then Hot *nosebleed*
  3. rebeccayaoifan
    rebeccayaoifan
    i want more of them in future mangas.^^ shinobu looks soo freaking cute, in the manga, way different he is in the anime 2.
  4. ramenandboxers
    ramenandboxers
    finally a place where the best Junjou pair gets love and appreciation it deserves.

Glad I'm not the only one,

YAY!
  5. frano
    frano
    @ramenandboxers: its nice to see followers and welcome in the group.
  6. garnetyuna
    garnetyuna
    kyaah a group for this awesome couple! obviously I've joined this one! I usually don't look what groups are there, but this one I'll find it through frano's profile. go thanks her!

I love all the junjou couples but I don't know why I'm so hook up with Shinobu and Miyagi, i just like them so much I really really wish for someday to have the manga licensed in my language (italian) but I know it's impossible. if I ever found the money I'll just buy the english version.
  7. frano
    frano
    @garnetyuna: You lurked in my profile ... and now you came addicted to it and joined the cabbage group. Great ^^
  8. angelbattle
    angelbattle
    one of my favourties couples...the other 2 couples are just plain com,pared to this one..
    love to see determined ukes like Shinobu
  9. rebeccayaoifan
    rebeccayaoifan
    shinobu would do anything for miyagi^^ that i read so far in fanfics^^ yay 4 me writing a fanfic on them which is a oneshot with them and icecream
  10. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    A litte question, are there any doujinshi´s on this couple out there?^^
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast