aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. Kimitom
    Ah it really is hot I've been wearing shorts and t-shirts all week too!
    Exams are nearly over I can see the light at the end of the tunnel including the London Expo this weekend...anyone going?

@sio chan: at least you're being productive, I wish people cleaned in my house, including me lol, and I can't remember my last hot meal that wasn't soup aaaah so lazy...
  2. yuumei
    yuumei
    My friend from belgium had it right: "Weather in the UK reaches temperatures above 20 degrees Celsius and my entire UK friend list is complaining #wtf" Hehe ^^

Im going to expo too! :3

@kimitom: Hmm, going to hazard a guess that you are in uni halls? I know the feeling D:
  3. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Woot! ^^// Am returning to the beloved Kingdom for a while next month cos me sister's getting married. ^^ Haven't been back since last summer thanks to all kinds of insanity DX I miss England! Americans are so stupid and boring >.<
  4. yuumei
    yuumei
    Woo hoo! Welcome back o/ *throws party*
  5. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Whoo! Brilliant XD Shame I can only stay for 2 weeks tops, then I hafta go back to work. ;__; Sucks. But at least I will have sum time to enjoy me stay. ^^
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    @ yuumei - I know where never happy - its part of the UK landers charm when its cold we get to complain, when its raining we get to complain and when its warm ... thats right we get to complain its part of our unique right to moan about the weather

Good luck for the rest of you exams Kimitom! Enjoy and celebrate the end of them! I'm not going to the expo *no monies* sucks! I really want to go! you'll have to tell me all about it so that I can live vacariously through you!

@ darkalchemist - YAY! your coming home for a little while Thats still good even if it is just for 2 weeks - a family wedding is always fun, if only for the tipsy uncle dancing (or is that just my family? I have 9 uncles when they all dance on mass its hilarious!)
    Are you planning on doing anything else besides the wedding?
  7. Kimitom
    Kimitom
    I agree that we all complain when it gets hot but I burn lol.

@yuumei no I'm not in halls I live in a student house which makes it worse cause its cramped and untidy lol. And wooo expo is going to be awesome if you're going on saturday look out for a red haired girlie with glasses (like finding a needle in a haystack lol) and come say hi I'll be with my friend who may (or may not be dressed as yoruichi)

@ sio chan I wish I could see you there if I can work out how to post pictures on here I will try to take a few just for you
  8. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    @sio lol just yers :d I only have one uncle anyway and I dun think he's even coming XD I dun have any definite plans other than the wedding. Have a bit more depressing reason to stay tho, me dad is having surgery the next week after the wedding. :< Hope it all goes well :<
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    @ Kimitom - student housing, thats a mixed bag really - a few of my friends stayed in Student housing during their studies and sometimes the flats where lovely and in other cases *shudder* I dont envy you that!
    Pictures would be nice but otherwise just the stories of the day would be lovely ^^ Thank you!

@ darkalchemist - lol ok its just mine but still - big close knit families getting tipsy and celebrating at family events are always fun :P
    I'm sorry to hear about your dad! What kind of surgery? I hope its nothing major and that everything goes well *hugs*
  10. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    @sio Sadly it's pretty serious since they're removing shrapnel from near his spine. Old war injury, me dad was in the army. :< So, it's pretty risky and am freaking out tbh but oh well, no use worrying too much in advance. Just gotta hope it all goes well. -_-
Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast