aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    *prods again*
    I hope we'll all alright? I'm waiting on my interview invite to come through - knowing my luck its going to be some day that I cant make ^^ ah well
    Its one of my friends 25th tonight - we're going to a snooker club for her party, now I was intending to get all dressed up to go, but I know this place and the area that its in and let me tell - its a complete dive! Ive seen gangs out outside and people passed out in the alleyway next to it and its not the nicest place we could have gone >.< not sure why her husband choose to have her party there! But Ah well at least it within walking distance, and it's been a few years since I've been maybe its nicer inside now, it certainly doesnt look very different from the outside but what do I know ^^
  2. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    suffering from my hayfever
    That reminds my of our former Snooker Club, it was a dive too but it was our dive and you could expect some nutjob starting something at any time, it was our local with cheap drinks and spirits but unfortunately thanks to the owner it had to be shut 2 years ago
    I hope everything goes well for you lot tonight Sio chan
  3. Kimitom
    Kimitom
    Hello all I'm burnt out from teaching/observing classes all week and got 2 more to go

Hope you had fun sio chan, and blonde grr hayfever sucks; hope the pollen count goes down soon (need some rain).

Also it seems I am a world cup widow, can't wait til its over
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    I'm dying!! Hang over is trying to explode my head >.< So anyways the place was alright -more expensive for drinks than I thought! £2.40 for vodka and soda water! Anyways the heat was unbelieveable and I was soaked through with sweat - all that dancing, and apparently there is a video of me dancing the time warp! ^^ anyways I got there at 7.30pm left the party at 12.30 and then we all went to the birthday girls flat. Now I love her dearly, but she has 6 cats and two dogs and the smell of the animals really got to me, my eyes starting streaming and my nose was completly blocked up, I started to get a nose bleed at about 3am and even then I didnt get to leave till almost 5am - went straight to bed, absoluting dying still!
  5. Kimitom
    Kimitom
    Sounds like you had a good time sio even if you're paying for it today, I'd recommend orange juice and a danish though it's probably a bit late now...
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    Thanks Kimitom! *hugs* so far I've eaten two boiled eggs, fried mushrooms and asparagus, with lots of green tea and water ... then I was bad and had a Chinese Take away for dinner followed with two Doughnuts >.< My head is still trying to explode on me but I'm no longer dying ^^ I'm sorry your a World Cup Widow! Its only for a month right? Cant really contribute any World Cup discussions, Scotlands not playing and I dont really follow football anyways so I'm not watching it at all - my Brothers/ Dad probably will though
  7. Kimitom
    Kimitom
    It's the boyfriend's 21st today so I got up really early and decorated the house and now I'm really tired lol (at least I think he liked it).
    I've got so much work to do in the next two weeks and I'm so unmotivated - not good.

And sio you've got me craving green tea lol might have to go down the shop though that would involve getting properly dressed (not pyjamas) so I might try and send a housemate lol

I'm sssoooooo lazy at the moment

*Edit - I 'lol' way too much - apologies
  8. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Aw poor ye, Kimitom *hugs* Luckily both me and hubby are football fans so dun hafta suffer. XD Might get into a fight tho since am with team England and he's Japan. XD Weird enough, neither of us wants to cheer for our country of habitance. XDDD
  9. Kimitom
    Kimitom
    @ darkalchemist I'm starting to understand it (even the offside rule - sort of) we are cheering for the Netherlands 'cause the orange is awesome :P
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    @ kimiton you went the extra effort! Thats so nice *hugs* Loves Green tea - totally crave worthy!
    @ darkalchemist - at least you both understand it! I'm not really a football fan and never really saw the appeal in it ... ^^ possibly not something I should say too loud just now!
Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast