aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    C'mon people lets not just chat in the forum threads WE MUST KEEP THE SOCIAL GROUP ALIVE!!!
  2. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    I agree, come peopleam I gonna have to strip to get people back
  3. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    *settles in with popcorn*
  4. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    wait wait wait wait wait wait! *sets up camera* ok GO!
  5. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Starts running hands slowly down torso, purring gently ... with hands crisscrossed, lifting up dark T-shirt revealing short light coloured hairs around the navel and down the mid-waist ... lifting slowly showing a smooth toned chest with a crucifix shaped light hairs ... with T-shirt, I start to rub the soft muscles of my right arm whilst moving my right hand down to my waist ... are you getting warm out there
  6. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    O.O . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  7. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    with a smile and twinkle in my eye, starts unbuckling belt then unbuttons my dark jeans revealing blue Calvin Klein boxers ... (turns around) pushs jeans down, my smooth peach like booty flexes as I pull the jeans off ... my long legs stand athletic and proud (turns and faces crowd, still with a smile) hands rubbing and caressing stomach, left hands moves up to my chest whilst right moves towards boxers, darker hairs coming into view as I slip my hand into my boxers, continuley purring I start stroking ... everyone enjoying it
  8. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    *settles down with popcorn* to heck with my Art courswork. This is a far better way to spend the evening *waits for more*
  9. bence0307
    bence0307
    Hey guys Glad to be in this Society Although i may not live in Edinburgh, but the University accepted me so i'm going to travel there in the end of August
  10. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    are we slowing turning this into a very voyeuristic rp thread? meh whatever
    *eats popcorn*

i have to say i feel slightly guilty im in the lving room of my friends house watching the news with her family on her laptop...reading this...
    XDXD
Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast