aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    late happy b-day sio-chan! did you have a celebration yesterday or waiting till the weekend?
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    Thank you Ginger! majority of my friends are busy so I'm not really doing anything, had a family thing on my actually birthday becasue I was in work all day and on wednesday and today but I'm going out for a drink on sunday which is something but I'm not sure how many people are going to be able to make it, I think a lot of folks are going to another friends houseparty *shrugs*
  3. Azen
    Azen
    happy belated brithday sio-chan!!!!!!! sorry not been to active over tha past few days been stupidly busy with lots of important thingy ma bobs. oh i have to say one thing tho ... PENIS!!!!!!!!!

ok im done now with the ranting, new things in life that i never want to do again is get a check up at the GUM clinic i felt totaly violated and i now HATE the word proctorscope!!! (at least my BF uses lube) and smears *shudders at the thought* but it was all for my own piece of mind im in successfully clean no major biggies *looks down* appart from one appendage

i also love solicitors this week as well i wont go into to much detail but the ***** wont know whats hit her!!! hating the fact i carnt drink tho horrid antibiotics for my tonicilitis :sad:

but yay im back online and loving it seeing al you guys again and damnit i also missed blondes stip tease
  4. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Wait for my vlog, should be on youtube some time today
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    Thank you Azen Glad to have you back hun *hugs* Penis is an important thingy ma bob that kept you off line? Sounds a story! Smear tests are no fun I tried to just chat normally with the nurse but when she's all up in there ... its really uncomfortable >.<
  6. Azen
    Azen
    yeah tell me about it, tho next time i think im going to moan just to se the reactions on their faces lol just moan the say a little to the left babe
  7. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    lmao thats a bad aki-chan, bad! yeah you sure try stay on her more your missing so much lol sorryi missed you the other day to i know you caught up wth nick but we should all try hang out together next time. i want to meet this person who taking up all your time lol
  8. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    I need some penis too
  9. Azen
    Azen
    i love penis its so versatile you can do soooo many things with it ^^ tho i prefer ass much more
  10. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    i prefer them both together but i might just be greedy like that ^^
Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast