aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    yeah my mom phoned me up to say it started snowing as soon as you left...>< i was like ahh ive been waiting all week!!
    i doubt it'll get bad enough to ground the flights, my aunt and uncle flew to spain last week when the london transport network shut down...it shouldnt get that bad again.
    i loved it last week, i couldnt get to work on monday cause of snow, we had a powerfailure at work on tuesday cause of snow and we had network problems on wednesday due to powerfailure XD i had a five day weekend (had thursday and fri off anyway) followed by two piss easy days at work XD

although yeah..i miss being warm *cries*
  2. Raykaida
    Raykaida
    Hello ^^ * waves like a crazy person*

How is everyone?.....I did join a while ago but then I got tied up with other stuff but with any luck I'll be able to post more often now

But can I say I really didn't like the snow......I hate being cold especially as my workplace has NO heating!! It's just wrong!!
  3. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    your workplace has NO heating, do you work outside? oh and "Hiiiiyaaaaa!" *waves like crazy person back*
  4. Raykaida
    Raykaida
    No I work inside, although sometimes I think it would be warmer outside!! My bosses say we do have heating it just doesn't work properly and it doesn't help that they pulled part of the ceiling down and there's no insulation!! Grr I'm ranting now......good thing it's my day off.
  5. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    oh raykaida i feel for ya my office was designed as a warehouse and the heating they've installed they only just worked out does hot air as well as cold>< not only that it doesnt work if it TOO cold, and they took all our desk heaters away from us cause apparently they caused the power outage :'( i wear two pairs of ski socks to work, three t shirts a jumper and i wrap my scarf around my legs....i got told to take the gloves off cause apparently its unprofessional ><
    *pets* let the rant out honey XD
  6. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Hey my lovelies, have a great Valentine's Day. If you're alone or with someone, have fun and be bad
  7. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    its valentines? Oh now i've got an excuse to be rude and my bf cant call me a perv hehehe
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    Happy Valentines to everyone
  9. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Oh is it Valentines Day? I suppose it is. Friday the 13th, now Valentines Day, it's non stop at the moment. You didn't think I was going to be all excited about Val's Day did you?
  10. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    hey happy vday !! XD spent the day arguing with bf ..&#172;&#172; fun times eh XD
Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast