aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    I think the UK has run out of interesting things to talk about. The weather's a bit boring. I'm going to Spain tomorrow, I hope it's more interesting there.
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    Spain? Are you going on holiday? Though the weathers over there is like over here only instead of being cold and miserable its hot and sunny (usually)
  3. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    I'm going for just a few days to stay with a friend, the weather's supposed to be quite nice (it's in the south as well). España por favor.
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    At least it'll be a change for a while south of spain it'll be great weather (very british to discuss the weather we should be drinking tea and buttering scones) so you going visiting do you think you friend has plans for stuff for you to do?
  5. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    You're going to Spain you lucky sod ... oh well, have fun
  6. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Did someone mention TEA? My friend BETTER have some things planned. Actually I think it will involve bars and tapas. Which is absolutely fine with me. I have simple tastes and they involve BOOZE. And tea, but I don't expect that in Spain. I'm now off to make some as I have 3 days without tea ahead of me. And I have to get up at 5.30
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    Sangria is awesome! and the drink is really cheap over there (or was when I went 6 years ago ... global economic meltdown may have changed that slightly) I love tapas *drool* and paella yummy
  8. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    *finishes crumpets* have fun in spain roku *sips tea* ahhh so good.
  9. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Teeeeeeaaa cracking crumpets, Gromit
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    I love hot crumpets with butter and honey *drools*
Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast