aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. Azen
    Azen
    carnt wait to see the finish product
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    me neither im looking forward to seeing how it looks FRANS FERDINAND ARE PLAYING GLASGOW IN MARCH *ahem* thought Id share that with you all its not that Im excited or anything ...
  3. steelking
    steelking
    oo wow badges that sounds cute!!! XD, darn wish i could go!
    wow they're coming to Glasgow, shame i'm not really a fan, i'm going to see Megadeth and Judas Priest when they come, i'm praying i wont get squashed or bruises this time
  4. yuumei
    yuumei
    Ooooh, megadeath? Awesome! I just came back from seeing diru and msi :3 And am going to expo
  5. Azen
    Azen
    well i dunno weather to turn this into my new sig i was just playing about on PS and kinda camp up wiuth this

obv after i have resized it i didnt realise it was that big
  6. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    coolies, you work faster than me though, then again you stay up to stupid o'clock in the morning so meh
  7. Azen
    Azen
    i fell asleep at 3 this morning tho it didnt help the fact that i woke up at 7 lmao im gonna have to go the doctors about not being able to sleep properly
  8. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    JUST STOP DRINKING SO MUCH LEUCKING TEA!

i swear you had like 6 cups the other morning in like 3 hours (btw im now out of suger because of you *cries*)
  9. bein
    bein
    thats looks cool ^_^
    i like it.....ummm your not the only one that gos to slepp at stupid times xD....i normly go to sleep about 2 30 am xD
  10. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    My sleeping patterns are worse that yours I'm lucky if I fall asleep by 4am, so tense. Azen, I like the pic well done
Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast