aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    I am so proud of both of you!
    I have borrowed Sephiroth-sama's sword and we can have some healthy fun with it with the bi*ch
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    Sephi's sword~! Lucky! He didn't want to give it too me...*pout*
    But I've got some scrolls and kunais from Konoha with love~!
    I'd love to train a little! ^^
    Where's our dummy?
    *throws kunais at hands*
  3. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Yeah....that's right....keep going,my HOLY ARMY!!!!!!Nobody can stop us dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gokudera!!!!Lend me some of your bombs/dynamites!!!!We'll have some amaaaaazing beautiful bloody fireworks!!!!!Your 10th in a great and sooooo SUPER-DAMN-SADISTIC-MOOD today!!!!!!*Do M mode-off, Do S mode-ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *The B!TCH will remember with her freaking damn body what our hatred mean!!!!!!!!! And I thinks I've just found my bazooka....*Okita mode - ON!!!!!*
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    Let's go SADAHARU!!!!!!!!! ohhh... I also got Dante's Ebony&Ivory!! Shall I add them to our inventory?
    She will remember not to step on the territory of Holy Harem.....wait....when we're finished she won't be able to walk~!
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    here is a reward for your loyalty!

6. Chonki
    Chonki
    Harem!Okaa-sama
    It's Shiki-tan and Idol-senapi......

OMGGGGGGGG~! SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!
  7. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Aaaaaah~~~Mommy, we love you so much!!!! And the damn W!ORE can droll over it to her freaking death but she'll NEVER get it unlike us
  8. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Shiki-tan and Idol-senapi shiki-tan is eating his pokeys like always.... SO CUTE!
  9. Chonki
    Chonki
    Poooooooooooooooooocky!
    I see he's having a rest from Rido-sama's training~?!
    And Idol-senpai looks like he enjoyed "something" don't you think?
  10. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Idol-senpai is officially *glowing* I wonder why?
    may be he had some healthy fun with Kaname-sama right before?